• In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Hello from Andrew P M Yiallouros

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
yialli
Official Newbie!

Hello from Andrew P M Yiallouros

Unread post

Hi all, my name is Andrew and I am an Author from London, Greece, currently Bangkok and soon to be New Zealand! I love all books, especially classics, fantasy, spiritual or poetic work.

I've got a book I'd love you to read (and maybe review!?)... it's called The Dragon and The Princess and it's available on Amazon. Here is the link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LLVARVI and my website is here: www.commonsensible.org. There's also a book of poetry here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M1SAG4C and I'm about to publish a book on How to write a top mark essay! Anyway, have a look if you like and I hope you enjoy my work! Andrew
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Hello from Andrew P M Yiallouros

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org. :-)
Cattleman
Way Beyond Awesome

Unread post

Hello Andrew and :welcome: to Book Talk. :)
Love what you do, and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. -Ray Bradbury

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. -Robert A. Heinlein
LynLlew
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

:welcome: Welcome, nice to meet you!
“I believe the universe wants to be noticed. I think the universe is improbably biased toward consciousness, that it rewards intelligence in part because the universe enjoys its elegance being observed. And who am I, living in the middle of history, to tell the universe that it--or my observation of it--is temporary?” ~John Green
yialli
Official Newbie!

Unread post

Hi all, thanks for the welcome! :)
rchapman1tewantin
All Star Member
Australia

Unread post

Welcome Andrew - you have certainly lived in some interesting places. I see you're coming to my neck of the woods soon - NZ (I'm in Australia). I hope you enjoy the change of scenery and good luck with your writing.
Rita Lee Chapman
Author of the Anna Davies Mystery Series
Winston - A Horse's Tale
Dangerous Liaisons,
The Poinciana Tree
The Unicorn Angel
My Very Naughty Pony

Return to “Everything Else”