• In total there are 54 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 53 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Hello Community!!!! I need your feedback !!!

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
AleksReader
Getting Comfortable

Hello Community!!!! I need your feedback !!!

Unread post

For the last 2 months i have been working on an idea to encourage kids to live, read books, and go outside. I began this journey by creating my YouTube channel AleksReader because i realized the internet is a great way to get my message out to kids. I want to know if you like my idea, and what you think about it. Your feedback will definitely help me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_3udm2VMNc
My goal, my passion, and desire is to inspire children. I want them to do many things in there lifetime besides youtube/video games. This is why i go play with them in real life, and i try to influence them over the internet. I do this here
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... leksreader

My dedication is to encourage them to read books, live an active lifestyle (going outside, playing sports, participating in events, etc.), and to love.
I hope we all can work on this together, the greater the numbers, the greater the impact!
Crystalline
Agrees that Reading is Fundamental

Re: Hello Community!!!! I need your feedback !!!

Unread post

I'm all for encouraging the kids to go outside and play, leaving all the Iphones and tablets in the house. So I wish you much success. I found your youtube sample interesting, but I thought all that movement around the book was distracting. Not so sure that would make a little kid sleepy. Perhaps a version showing examples of outside play time would be more enticing.
But I'm of a different generation, way older than you, so I encourage you to develop this idea. Wish you much success. My grandsons are always glued to their gizmos, so I hope you can make them stop, at least intermittently!!!
AleksReader
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

I understand what you're talking about. My grandma who is 83 and still alive! Always tries to get the young ones even older boys/girls off of their iphones,ipads,etc.. My goal is to encourage kids to do that less while i entertain them. But i am developing this idea.. and working with the faces. So we'll see how it goes :) Thank you for your feedback i truly appreciate the time and effort you took to reply! Thanks
My goal, my passion, and desire is to inspire children. I want them to do many things in there lifetime besides youtube/video games. This is why i go play with them in real life, and i try to influence them over the internet. I do this here

My dedication is to encourage them to read books, live an active lifestyle (going outside, playing sports, participating in events, etc.), and to love.
I hope we all can work on this together, the greater the numbers, the greater the impact!
AleksReader
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

One last thing...Gizmos is a great word! Made me laugh haha :D

SueMe
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

I like the video. Especially for children! I do think that while the story is going, you should only have all of the different forms of yourself in the introduction, mainly because children's minds begin to wander.

Also, do you think children will begin to turn book pages the way the pages of the book are being turned in your video or am I being too nit-picky?

Other than that, I think children will love it (I know I do)!
AleksReader
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Thanks for your feedback i really like your idea of using the different forms of myself only in the introduction i am going to try that out. Thanks again :)

Return to “Everything Else”