• In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Have you ever seen anyone get hit by a car?

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Have you ever seen anyone get hit by a car?

Unread post

Have you ever seen anyone get hit by a car?And I mean in real life, not on TV or in the movies. If you have tell us about the experience. Results (total votes = 4):Yes&nbsp4 / 100.0%&nbsp No&nbsp0 / 0.0%&nbsp
MadArchitect

1E - BANNED
The Pope of Literature

Re: Have you ever seen anyone get hit by a car?

Unread post

Myself, specifically. And I've seen the aftermath of a cyclist getting hit by a dumptruck. Makes your stomach lurch to see it.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Yes, it is a rough thing to see. I watched a good friend get hit by a 55mph car. When I have a moment I'll tell you about it.
AntyNet0914

Unread post

Actually, I didn't see the person get directly hit....but they were t-boned on the driver side due to a semi hitting them and causing them to swing over into the south bound lanes of I-95. They were hit at about 75 mph, and died instantly. It was an 18 yr old boy, going to visit his mom for mothers day. Very, very sad.-Antoinette There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Massive Poster
United States of America

Unread post

I saw a car hit a kid probably 12 years old who did a complete flip, hit the pavement, got up, and hobbled down the street as the car quickly drove off.

Return to “Everything Else”