• In total there is 1 user online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Hank Fox - Antitheist

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
RickU

Hank Fox - Antitheist

Unread post

Well, that's what he calls himself. A proselytizing atheist. I've had quite a few good discussions with him and I met him in a yahoo religion chatroom.His webiste is called Blog a la GoatonFire and can be reached atwww.hankfox.com/He's written quite a few essays on his beliefs and some other commentary that are quite poignant, fun and easy to read.I've been trying to get him to spend some time on booktalk...I think he'd add more valuable insight, but I think he's pretty busy in general with his work and his blog.Anyway, just posting this for your reading pleasure...enjoy. In Vino Veritas
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Re: Hank Fox - Antitheist

Unread post

I learned about this guy on the normalbobsmith.com website. He seems very interesting...and he is getting kinda popular as it seems.Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.I came to get down, I came to get down. So get out ya seat and jump around - House of Pain
RickU

Unread post

Normalbob.com scares me. Just went there for the first time. He really needs to make that a little more click friendly. In Vino Veritas
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

I like him. Click friendly?Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.I came to get down, I came to get down. So get out ya seat and jump around - House of Pain
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

Rick:Read his Satan's Salvation comic strip...HILarious!Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.I came to get down, I came to get down. So get out ya seat and jump around - House of Pain
RickU

Unread post

THe comic is VERY funny..what I mean by more click friendly is that the site in general doesn't describe what it is...you have to click somewhere and hope for the best...Although it does look promising. In Vino Veritas
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

Chris was saying this guy was rude to him. I have not interacted with him personally. He seemed kinda down to earth from his writings...who knows.Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.I came to get down, I came to get down. So get out ya seat and jump around - House of Pain
Jeremy1952
Kindle Fanatic

Unread post

We had a conversation at the Brights meetup about what we needed to move an agenda forward, as opposed to calling ourselves "Brights" and pissing people off. My thought is, perhaps what we really need is a leader. I mean, I KNOW I'm not very good at the whole schmooze thing. And I love Dr. Dawkins to death but he really isn't, either. I, for one, would be happy to have someone to more or less guide a more or less movement; not with authority, but with suggestions. If you make yourself really small, you can externalize virtually everything. Daniel Dennett, 1984

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”