• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 786 on Sun May 10, 2020 1:56 am

HAlloween ideas!

The ideal forum for discussions that are worth having yet don't seem to fit in any of the other forums.
princesscookie19
So many e-books my reader is overweight!

HAlloween ideas!

Okay so next month is halloween 31st oct. what is everyone doing for halloween? Im going to dress up as a cat and have paws,tail,and ears with a black mask. :btw: Ill be doing some decoration with spider webs and scary props for the house . Ill have spider webs on the doors and windows and Il l buy a pumpkin for the porch to welcome strangers. :) In this centre where I live we can play scary games like bob the apple,the flour game,apple on a string. and I want to buy Skelton and a dead bride for the sitting room ill also be playing music and of course pig out on sweets and candys. :yes:
https://saladprincess20.webs.com

Currently Reading - Daisy War Chain.
Chris OConnor
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: HAlloween ideas!

I don't dress up myself but my 10-year old son has decided he will be a banana this year. Yes, a banana. We'll take him trick-or-treating with all of the neighborhood kids and then when he goes to bed I'll raid his candy bag. :-D

:bananadance: