• In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Greetings from Gainesville, FL!

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
krishna42

Greetings from Gainesville, FL!

Unread post

My name's Chad Walker. This will be just a quick intro that probably won't get updated much if at all. That alone should tell you something about me... I'm not much of a joiner, but do enjoy a good discussion even when I'm just listening. I'm an agnostic, with leanings currently towards atheism, but that can change at any moment. You can probably tell by my User Name that I read a lot about religion, especially Eastern. I also enjoy sci-fi and fantasy. I teach high school English, so I read a lot of "classics" as well as novels aimed at "young adults." I suppose that will suffice for now.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Greetings from Gainesville, FL!

Unread post

Welcome Chad! I hope to see you in some of our chat sessions and on the forums.Chris "The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot read them"
ZachSylvanus
Agrees that Reading is Fundamental

Re: Greetings from Gainesville, FL!

Unread post

You teach high school English? Then get into the chatroom! You'll feel comfortable with the dignified and erudite discussion.We'll remind you of your kids

Return to “Everything Else”