• In total there are 22 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 20 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

"Flames" by Ify Iroakazi (A Nigerian fantasy novel)

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
michaelwy
Getting Comfortable
Great Britain

"Flames" by Ify Iroakazi (A Nigerian fantasy novel)

Unread post

This book was not written by me, but by a man I met online in a forum for writers a few years ago. We became friends and I helped with the publication of the novel. He is a Nigerian student who is too poor to own a computer. I could go into all the details that we had during the publication process (it is not simple when he is in Africa). In stead I can tell you that Ify's book is in no way inferior to many other well known fantasy writers I have seen. He does not have the marketing resources or a big publisher behind, but he is very original. He transposes the Eurocentric fantasy genre from from medieval Europe to the African savannas. And he does so brilliantly that it seems natural.

I would be very happy if you gave him a shot, and had a look at his novel on amazon. Remember that Ify has not been involved in the actual publication, layout and so on. I have done that for him, and I had to learn as I went along. So any shortcomings or errors that you might spot is my fault, not his. Here is his amazon link, and i will also attach his book cover

amazon.com/Flames-Ify-Iroakazi/dp/B08JD ... 08JDTP9GB/
Attachments
The Book cover for Flames by Ify Iroakazi
The Book cover for Flames by Ify Iroakazi
51rbV13XsML.jpg (47.08 KiB) Viewed 599 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”