• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Famous Atheists

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
tomiichi

Famous Atheists

Unread post

Are all of these people really atheists? If so, I didn't know that most of them were.www.infidelguy.com/module...ideo_id=80
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Re: Famous Atheists

Unread post

I saw this too before...I was not sure about many of them either. I guess there was some reason to add them to the list...but who knows.Mr. P. Mr. P's place. I warned you!!!The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart...Scorsese's "Mean Streets"I came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
Frank 013
Worthy of Worship

Unread post

This is very cool, I knew some of these people were atheists but many of them must be in the closet.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

And we've had several of them in our chat room.

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”