• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 758 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:50 am

Deborah E. Wilson - Please visit my author website.

A forum for authors, as well as aspiring authors, to connect, network, and converse about all facets of writing, publishing, and promotion.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Deborah E Wilson
Official Newbie!

Deborah E. Wilson - Please visit my author website.

Unread post

Hello all,

Firstly, thank you for welcoming me to the BookTalk Community! This looks to be a fantastic place for book-lovers!

I would like to invite you to visit my website, 'The Author's Haunt', at https://deborahewilson.wixsite.com/authorshaunt

There, you will find some examples of my writing. I have written one novel, several short stories and some poetry. I am currently looking for a publisher for my first novel, 'An Artist's Muse', and would gratefully receive any interest and feedback about my writing.

Feel free to contact me on this forum, or via the contact form on the website. I will also be posting regular blog updates about my current projects.

Thank you for reading!
Best wishes,

D.E.W

Return to “Author's Lounge”