• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Dark Energy and the Hubble Space Telescope

Engage in discussions encompassing themes like cosmology, human evolution, genetic engineering, earth science, climate change, artificial intelligence, psychology, and beyond in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Rich206

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Finally Comfortable

Dark Energy and the Hubble Space Telescope

Unread post

There's an article in the NY Times about "dark energy" and the Hubble Space Telescope that I thought people might be interested in reading.9 Billion-Year-Old 'Dark Energy' ReportedI was encouraged to read that NASA has approved a final servicing mission to the HST to be carried out on one of the last three shuttle missions.NASA Approves Mission and Names Crew for Return to HubbleThe next generation space telescope, the James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) is already overbudget and the launch date has started slipping. I suppose that was inevitable, but I hope that it doesn't fall to the budget axe in the future. It sounds like a very promising project.

Return to “Science & Technology”