• In total there are 25 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 24 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Countdown deal on "Snippets from the Subconscious" on amazon.com starting from $0.99

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
rmkaushik
Official Newbie!

Countdown deal on "Snippets from the Subconscious" on amazon.com starting from $0.99

Unread post

Countdown deal on "Snippets from the Subconscious"

Amazon Countdown Sale:

From January 8 (12 AM) to January 13 (12 AM), 2021

Regular price of $3.69 goes down to $ 0.99 on amazon.com!
Regular price of £2.82 goes down to £ 0.99 on amazon.co.uk!

Reviews from Amazon website: 51 global reviews with an average rating of 4.9 stars (amazon.in)
30 reviews with an average rating of 4.8 stars (amazon.com)

Tejinder Mehta
Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2020
'Snippets from Subconscious' is a stunning and audacious book with a fresh take on what the medium of hypnosis might bring to you through its subjects. The book encompasses the time and space and takes us to a vast reservoir of subconscious to crack open the mysteries of mind and myth and bring us the insight to slake our innate curiosity. From visualization of deities to realization of complex incidents to exploration of future are lucidly covered in parts of the book. The author has put in a heroic rigor and endeavor and the book is a must read for eager minds.

Amazon Customer
Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2020
Highly recommend reading this absolutely amazing book on the power of subconscious mind and hypnosis.

Amazon Customer
Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2020
This is a brillant book that serves as a useful guide for those looking for the power of the conscious and unconscious human mind. There is a great mix of reasoning, research, and anecdotes.

Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2020
It was an amazing and insightful book to read. Specifically the personal experiences of the subjects were intriguing. It really puts life into perspective. Love it!

Anil Misra
Reviewed in India on August 13, 2020
To suggest that this book by Dr Rajeev Mohan Kaushik is a fascinating read would perhaps be only half the description. One can't help but feel compelled to be convinced by much that's written here. One may come out a little sceptical but then that only encourages desire for further exploration. Each may discover a special significance for her/himself in the book and what that might be can only be found out by indulging in it. I would recommend that this book be read and connections discovered.

Sidhesh Khemchandani
Reviewed in India on 31 August 2020
This book is on a fascinating subject which has attracted the attention of the mankind since ages. I never imagined that accessing and manipulating the subconscious mind could enable one to see the happenings in the past. Possibility of seeing the future happenings is even more intriguing. Glimpses of Hindu epics Ramayana and Mahabharata, particularly seeing the cosmic form of Lord Krishna and new information about the missing years of Lord Jesus make it a highly absorbing and interesting read.

Sushant Shangari
Reviewed in India on 26 September 2020
A mind-changing and a groundbreaking book of great endeavor, probing and investigation. We are aware of the relaxing and pain relieving effects of hypnosis but to read about the real optimal experience of our past and future incidents was a special treat though I still wonder how mere suggestions can take us to the fundamental and even exceptional states of consciousness. I highly recommend this book particularly for those with inquisitive minds.

Dr. Rishabh Chauhan
Reviewed in India on 12 December 2020
I think this book can change the thinking pattern of an individual. The book talks about many topics, but the thing I loved most was an insight into the tremendous potential of the subconscious mind. The book revolves around the concept that the subconscious mind can give us an access to the unimaginable resources from the unknown in a state of the hypnotic trance. The book was so interesting that I just finished it in one go. I feel like reading it again to understand it better. I strongly recommend this book in view of its unique nature and immense practicality.

Sonali Kachru
Reviewed in India on 12 December 2020
I must say that the book is amazingly wonderful.If you really want to have a control over your mind, just go through this book. It gives us an idea of the various situations where the subconscious mind can be of tremendous help. After going through the book, I feel that unlimited possibilities have opened up before me for giving my best in any situation.
The author has used a lucid language and it seems as if he is talking to you. The main focus of the book is on revealing the ways in which the subconscious mind controls the conscious mind and influences the life.
The information given in the book makes us wiser about the unanswered questions concerning life and can be helpful in ensuring mental calm and stability in these troubled times.
The book can be accessed from:
https://www.amazon.in/Snippets-Subconsc ... B08D5HY6WT
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Snippets-Subco ... B08D5HY6WT

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”