Online reading group and book discussion forum
  HOME ENTER FORUMS OUR BOOKS LINKS DONATE ADVERTISE CONTACT  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:24 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. 
Could mindfulness mean an end to mental illness permanently? 
Years of membership
Official Newbie!

Post Could mindfulness mean an end to mental illness permanently?
Dear fellow readers, authors and those who also make the industry awesome.
I did an enormous amount of research about mindfulness then wrote a course and it turned itself into my new book. I discovered a theory while studying psychology a couple of decades ago. With 500+ research references I learnt stuff, stuff that I didn't know as a meditator - I love meditation, been doing it for decades. So, writing this book was more fun that I could ever possibly imagine. Therefore, I wish to offer one question and to share my book.

QUESTION...
Could mindfulness mean an end to mental illness permanently?

ANSWER..
:welcome: :bananadance:

BOOK
‘Mindfulness maze: miracles of the mind’, where science and spirituality meet, can help you with just about every relationship in your life, from work, to your soulmate and especially your relationship with yourself. A methodology is presented that research shows has stopped relapse for those who suffer from depression. Are lucid dreams real, or is lucidity itself the real dream? Could science have finally found the human soul, as part of the mirror cell network? Mindfulness offers hope for people who experience physical and psychological pain, brain injury and stress, along with those with spinal cord injury, compulsive daydreaming, and more. Groundbreaking research is presented, and a link is proposed between mindfulness meditation and the spontaneous remission of one form of cancer, and how this may possibly link to psychoses, diabetes and dementia. This naturally raises the question of future research, such as the possibility of remission for other forms of cancer. Furthermore, new theoretical conceptualisations are presented, including how energy vibration may possibly promote an intuitive human mind. On top of all of this, mindfulness meditation can calm the mind, and it can feel great. So, enjoy!

AUTHOR
David Pollak is a seasoned Psychologist with extensive experience in mental health, and ageing and disability services. He has provided staff counselling, and taught counselling to students. David lives in Australia, enjoys drumming and poetry, while offering a unique skillset.

David uses ethical practices as a Psychologist, and developed a keen interest in meditation years before studying. He has attended Buddhist, Kabbalist, Hindu, Gnostic, and other groups; and, has taught meditation. With thirty years of meditation practice, David became naturally mindful. David has volunteered for decades by helping children, the elderly, people with special needs; he has flourished in private practice. Seeing a person overcome challenges demonstrates the power of the human spirit!

‘Mindfulness Maze: Miracles of the mind’, by David Pollak

WEBSITE
Also, enjoy the book's website - the book is a being, in a way.
https://www.mindfulnessmaze.com/

So... Could mindfulness mean an end to mental illness permanently?

Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:33 am
Profile Email
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.