Online reading group and book discussion forum
  HOME ENTER FORUMS OUR BOOKS LINKS DONATE ADVERTISE CONTACT  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:25 pm





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 346 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 24  Next
Coronavirus 
Author Message
Getting Comfortable


Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked: 7 times in 5 posts
Gender: None specified

Post Re: Coronavirus
Seems to me as though Trump is afflicted with Attention Deficit Disorder. He has no filter, and just says whatever is on his mind at any given moment. The only reflection he can muster is to consider what is happening immediately in his surrounding environment - hence his preference for speaking to crowds of his followers where he can gauge their immediate reaction and tailor his diatribes to stoke their passions higher and higher. It will interesting to see how his demagoguery works in the midst of so much fear over an actual threat that knows nothing of politics.

I don't think he's stupid however, and even medical people are surely paying close attention to the anecdotal evidence of treatments that might ultimately prove to be effective. He surely is hearing this anecdotal evidence because he was touting the benefits of chloroquine very early based on just a few early anecdotal reports from France. What I find more interesting is whether our country will start to take some early action based on anecdotal evidence for some of the more promising treatments, e.g. remedesivir, actrema, maybe others. I'm not sure where these drugs can be manufactured, but if they do pass the clinical trials they will be in very short supply. The countries that control the production will have a huge advantage. Waiting for the completion of the clinical trials could put our country way behind the curve in halting the pandemic. Surely there are enough smart people in our government who are aligning resources now with the companies that have the most promising treatments. Most of the pharma outfits are US/European, but a lot of the manufacturing is in China or India. What is the plan for ensuring the new treatments go to the West first?



The following user would like to thank Desertsage9 for this post:
DWill, Harry Marks
Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:05 pm
Profile Email
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Reading Fool

BookTalk.org Moderator
Silver Contributor

Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2209
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Thanks: 90
Thanked: 840 times in 655 posts
Gender: Male
Country: United States (us)

Post Re: Coronavirus
Desertsage9 wrote:
I'm not sure where these drugs can be manufactured, but if they do pass the clinical trials they will be in very short supply.

There are some companies investing heavily in production before obtaining full certification, taking on significant risk to be more ready if successful.
Quote:
Surely there are enough smart people in our government who are aligning resources now with the companies that have the most promising treatments.

Oh you can be sure there is a hellacious amount of insider trading going on! :chatsmilies_com_92:



The following user would like to thank LanDroid for this post:
Harry Marks
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:26 pm
Profile
Getting Comfortable


Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked: 7 times in 5 posts
Gender: None specified

Post Re: Coronavirus
https://www.acsh.org/news/2020/04/22/gi ... l-us-14734

Hopeful signs that remdesivir is effective.



Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:39 am
Profile Email
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Platinum Contributor
Book Discussion Leader

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 6649
Location: Luray, Virginia
Thanks: 2011
Thanked: 2233 times in 1691 posts
Gender: Male
Country: United States (us)

Post Re: Coronavirus
Desertsage9 wrote:
Seems to me as though Trump is afflicted with Attention Deficit Disorder. He has no filter, and just says whatever is on his mind at any given moment. The only reflection he can muster is to consider what is happening immediately in his surrounding environment - hence his preference for speaking to crowds of his followers where he can gauge their immediate reaction and tailor his diatribes to stoke their passions higher and higher. It will interesting to see how his demagoguery works in the midst of so much fear over an actual threat that knows nothing of politics.

The CDC should be giving the updates on the virus, not Trump, who despite not having followers present manages to make the task force reports into nightly rallies or infomercials.
Quote:
I don't think he's stupid however, and even medical people are surely paying close attention to the anecdotal evidence of treatments that might ultimately prove to be effective.

Yet, being uniformed and not caring to get up to speed is effectively stupidity. I wonder if Trump even understands what contact tracing is.
Quote:
Surely there are enough smart people in our government who are aligning resources now with the companies that have the most promising treatments. Most of the pharma outfits are US/European, but a lot of the manufacturing is in China or India. What is the plan for ensuring the new treatments go to the West first?

I haven't thought that far down the road. But if it's a competition between the West and the rest of the world, I would guess money will help us a lot. The poverty centers will suffer more as usual. How much can the WHO really do?



Last edited by DWill on Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:42 pm
Profile
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Gold Contributor

Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 5842
Thanks: 1366
Thanked: 956 times in 822 posts
Gender: None specified
Country: United States (us)

Post Re: Coronavirus
Watching the White House News Conference where Trump just commented on the media essentially protecting and propping up Joe Biden.


He's right.. giving the devil his due is total intellectual honesty.

The media is soft balling questions to Joe.. He's "getting a pass" It's true.


Anyone not honest about this "fake"



Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:52 pm
Profile Email
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Reading Fool

BookTalk.org Moderator
Silver Contributor

Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2209
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Thanks: 90
Thanked: 840 times in 655 posts
Gender: Male
Country: United States (us)

Post Re: Coronavirus
Desertsage9 wrote:
https://www.acsh.org/news/2020/04/22/gilead-scaling-remdesivir-what-does-tell-us-14734
Hopeful signs that remdesivir is effective.

Although Gilead is scaling up remdesivir, a pre-final leak of their testing does not look great. Still need to wait on peer review and final report.
Quote:
New data on Gilead’s remdesivir, released by accident, show no benefit for coronavirus patients. Company still sees reason for hope
4/23/20
https://www.statnews.com/2020/04/23/dat ... -patients/



Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:18 pm
Profile
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Pulitzer Prize Finalist


Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 490
Location: Texas
Thanks: 16
Thanked: 105 times in 86 posts
Gender: Male
Country: United States (us)

Post Re: Coronavirus
The first goal of the lockdown in America was to reserve hospital beds for coronavirus patients. That's been done. The second goal was to make sure that ventilators would be available for coronavirus patients. That's been done.

So now there's no more need for a lockdown. Back to business as usual, and when the cases come up, we have bed space and ventilators.

Oh but wait...they've moved the goalposts. Now the goal is to keep me from getting the coronavirus. A woman has a right to do what she wants with her body when she wants to abort her baby, but I don't have the right to move my body around freely? You people who think like that are thinking Chinese, not American.

USC Study Finds Coronavirus Far More Widespread In L.A. County Than Reported
Stanford scientists estimate that between 48,000 to 81,000 people had been infected with the virus in the county by early-April, a 50-85-fold increase in the number of publicly confirmed cases with 100 deaths projected by April 22. That lands the fatality rate at 0.12 to 0.2 percent.
thefederalist.com/2020/04/21/usc-study- ... -reported/

This is a coronavirus, the common cold. It's been weaponized in labs, but it's fundamentally the cold virus. That's what the tests are picking up on. Who among us hasn't had a cold?

The ChiCom-influenced mainstream media will continue to run its fear campaign as long as possible, and soon they'll start pitting the haves against the have-nots. The people who don't test for the presence of the coronavirus will be told to fear the "carriers," and the Final Solution will be Bill Gates' Magical Wuhan Shot. But if they can't cure the common cold (coronavirus), how can they cure the corona+SARS+HIV virus? Be sure to have "culled" stamped on your forehead if you take it.

Speaking of Bill Gates...

One of the reasons he needs 5G technology is for his contraceptive microchip. The writer of the piece below is concerned about the chip being hackable, but I'm more concerned with Gates' consistently anti-human mindset:

Gate’s Contraceptive Microchip to be Implanted into Women
armstrongeconomics.com/international-ne ... nto-women/

The article below is disturbing. What's being described is unlawful--a violation of privacy, constitutionally illegal. But now we're supposed to approve of it because some microbe might get us. When 5G is switched on, the GPS in your phone and car, and the RFID chips in your credit cards and drivers license will track every move you make in real time. If you keep going along with the diktats of the PLANdemic, then you will be ticketed if you leave your residence more than X number of times per week.

Terrifying cellphone ‘heat map’ shows just how much people are still traveling
dailydot.com/debug/cellphone-heat-map-c ... ronavirus/

Gates' father was an administrator for Planned Parenthood, an organization that sterilizes women and aborts babies. His mother helped him launch Microsoft through IBM, the company that created a system for tracking Jews and Gypsies in Hitler's Germany. With his trackable contraceptive microchip, Bill Gates will be furthering the work of both Planned Parenthood and Adolph Hitler.

ASSORTED STORIES:

Bill Gates admits that vaccines kill, and he views that as a good thing
"The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGflsJ5_AEw

Image

Is the coronavirus really a sterilization bioweapon unleashed to reverse the population explosion?
The Wuhan virus attacks the testicles. Remember, it's an ENGINEERED virus, so that's no accident.
http://stateofthenation.co/?p=7209

Bill Gates’ Coronavirus Vaccine Will Pay Out BILLIONS in Profits to Dr. Fauci’s Agency
truepundit.com/exclusive-robert-f-kenne ... is-agency/

When the Chapel Hill, NC bioweapons lab closed down in 2015, the Obama administration and Fauci moved the SARS-2 virus to the Chinese/French lab in Wuhan and funded continued work with $3.7 million dollars.

Fauci and Wuhan
duckduckgo.com/?q=2015+3.7+million+doll ... amp;ia=web

In January 2017, Fauci promised to release a pandemic:

Dr. Anthony Fauci stated in 2017 there WILL be a "surprise outbreak" coming administration will face
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvXb6Rt3tKM


_________________


Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:28 pm
Profile Email
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Reading Fool

BookTalk.org Moderator
Silver Contributor

Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2209
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Thanks: 90
Thanked: 840 times in 655 posts
Gender: Male
Country: United States (us)

Post Re: Coronavirus
Quote:
I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.

...The virus dies quickest in sunlight. So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too.

President Trump
4/23/20
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... s-n1191216

He is deteriorating rapidly and becoming much more dangerous.



The following user would like to thank LanDroid for this post:
Interbane
Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:12 pm
Profile
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Gold Contributor
Book Discussion Leader

Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 5941
Location: Canberra
Thanks: 2379
Thanked: 2316 times in 1751 posts
Gender: Male
Country: Australia (au)

Post Re: Coronavirus
Desertsage9 wrote:
Trump is afflicted with Attention Deficit Disorder. He has no filter, and just says whatever is on his mind at any given moment.

Come on, that is deeply unfair to the Great Leader. He is generally acknowledged as a brilliant scientist who is able to lecture doctors about corona virus. Take notes on this superb example of his practical wisdom and on the spot guidance:
https://twitter.com/sarahcpr/status/125 ... yhytaq3RzM


_________________
http://rtulip.net


The following user would like to thank Robert Tulip for this post:
DWill, Interbane
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:26 am
Profile Email WWW
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

BookTalk.org Moderator
Gold Contributor

Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 7135
Location: Da U.P.
Thanks: 1100
Thanked: 2122 times in 1695 posts
Gender: Male
Country: United States (us)

Post Re: Coronavirus
KS wrote:
The article below is disturbing. What's being described is unlawful--a violation of privacy, constitutionally illegal. But now we're supposed to approve of it because some microbe might get us. When 5G is switched on, the GPS in your phone and car, and the RFID chips in your credit cards and drivers license will track every move you make in real time. If you keep going along with the diktats of the PLANdemic, then you will be ticketed if you leave your residence more than X number of times per week.


You're an utter walnut. There's no need for 5G for tracking. That has nothing to do with the technology. We're already able to be tracked with existing technologies, and that's been true for decades.

Quote:
Back to business as usual, and when the cases come up, we have bed space and ventilators.


Yeah, no. We don't have the resources for a surge in cases. Stop repeating blatantly false information.

Quote:
One of the reasons he needs 5G technology is for his contraceptive microchip.


That's not even how it works! Microchips are RFID, not 5G. There's no need for 5G for this technology.

Quote:
"The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent."


People with access to better healthcare and communities have fewer children, and that will curb the risks of overpopulation in the most humane way possible. Taking this out of context is stupid and misinformed.

Quote:
When the Chapel Hill, NC bioweapons lab closed down in 2015, the Obama administration and Fauci moved the SARS-2 virus to the Chinese/French lab in Wuhan and funded continued work with $3.7 million dollars.


Literally everything in your post is false. Not just in the "shades of grey" sense, but black and white false.

You think you're some sort of truth paladin, but you're spreading misinformation. And that's harmful. Stop communicating with people KindaScholarly, you're going to do harm.


_________________
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams


The following user would like to thank Interbane for this post:
Harry Marks, LanDroid
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:18 am
Profile
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Gold Contributor

Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 5842
Thanks: 1366
Thanked: 956 times in 822 posts
Gender: None specified
Country: United States (us)

Post Re: Coronavirus
LanDroid wrote:
Quote:
I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.

...The virus dies quickest in sunlight. So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too.

President Trump
4/23/20
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... s-n1191216

He is deteriorating rapidly and becoming much more dangerous.



There is no defending that gibberish and he needs to stop but if you interpret that as an overt suggestion to inject youself or a loved one with bleach or lysol then you deserve what you f**ing get.
Not only that but I'd make sure you were given the Darwin Award for ridding our species of stupidity.

We get it: he's a horrible orator and you're a Democrat



Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:20 am
Profile Email
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
pets endangered by possible book avalanche

BookTalk.org Moderator
Platinum Contributor

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4554
Location: NC
Thanks: 1989
Thanked: 2052 times in 1536 posts
Gender: Male

Post Re: Coronavirus
KindaSkolarly wrote:
The first goal of the lockdown in America was to reserve hospital beds for coronavirus patients. That's been done. The second goal was to make sure that ventilators would be available for coronavirus patients. That's been done.

So now there's no more need for a lockdown.


This is incorrect. The goal of social distancing is to flatten the curve to save lives and prevent overwhelming our hospitals. Many states are just peaking and will start to show a decline in number of cases and deaths. It's way too early to completely lift guidelines, though many states are gearing up to enter the next phase of reopening the economy.

I'm not buying your us-vs.-them narrative. Social distancing has a strong correlation to saving lives during pandemics. We can look at data from the past to see this is true.

Quote:
Data from the Spanish Flu pandemic suggests that strict social distancing and other measures slowed disease spread and decreased mortality rates by as much as 50% in cities that used them. That’s the conclusion of a research review of three papers from 1918-19 comparing U.S. cities’ approaches to facing a pandemic that infected nearly one-third of the world’s population and killed 50 million people.


https://www.forbes.com/sites/daviddisal ... c97bc0316d


_________________
-Geo
Question everything


Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:38 am
Profile
Getting Comfortable


Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked: 7 times in 5 posts
Gender: None specified

 Re: Coronavirus
Just 30 minutes after I posted the link about hopeful signs of remdesivir being effective, I read the articles on how the clinical trial results in China are a bust.

Oh well, there's still the next promising treatment proposed by our stable genius. I'm looking now at setting up a wading pool full of bleach in my backyard. I can sunbathe in the nude while sitting in a pool of bleach! What have I got lose?



The following user would like to thank Desertsage9 for this post:
Harry Marks
Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:09 pm
Profile Email
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Reading Fool

BookTalk.org Moderator
Silver Contributor

Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2209
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Thanks: 90
Thanked: 840 times in 655 posts
Gender: Male
Country: United States (us)

Post Re: Coronavirus
ant wrote:
We get it: he's a horrible orator and you're a Democrat.

Heh, well the danger is not precisely in his oratory, but in the erratic and defective thinking behind it. Consider the following.
  • Trump listens to info indicating bleach, alchohol, and UV light quickly kill the SARS-CoV-2 virus on surfaces. Believing he knows more than the experts, Trump immediately steps to live national cameras and suggests we try injecting disinfectants and somehow flooding lungs with powerful light. He also challenges that expert on the spot to agree to test his ideas. That thought process is the main danger, not necessarily those specific ideas.
  • Having said that, unfortunately there really is some danger when Trump suggests injecting disinfectants. Reckitt Benckiser, mfgr of Lysol knows the intelligence level of a few of their customers and risks in a litigious society. That's why they issued strong statements warning against attempting any such practice. Consider one person has died from ingesting aquarium cleaner and even BookTalk has a poster who takes tonic water & zinc, believing that will prevent Covid-19.
  • A day or two after claiming he has total authority to manage reopening the economy, Trump "allows" Governors to make those decisions. A day after that reversal, Trump encourages armed protestors to liberate three states lead by Governors he perceives as opponents. Erratic dangerous leadership. Watch those militias.
  • On March 6 Trump stated "Anybody that wants a test can get a test. ...The tests are all perfect, like the letter — was perfect." Everyone knew that was a lie at that moment, one that remains crucial as we still lack sufficient testing to reopen the economy safely. Erratic dangerous leadership.
  • I could go on, but again Trump's erratic sociopathic 10 minute attention span is the main danger, not specific ideas. He is declining and the results will become much worse.



The following user would like to thank LanDroid for this post:
geo
Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:43 pm
Profile
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Gold Contributor

Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 5842
Thanks: 1366
Thanked: 956 times in 822 posts
Gender: None specified
Country: United States (us)

Post Re: Coronavirus
LanDroid wrote:
ant wrote:
We get it: he's a horrible orator and you're a Democrat.

Heh, well the danger is not precisely in his oratory, but in the erratic and defective thinking behind it. Consider the following.
  • Trump listens to info indicating bleach, alchohol, and UV light quickly kill the SARS-CoV-2 virus on surfaces. Believing he knows more than the experts, Trump immediately steps to live national cameras and suggests we try injecting disinfectants and somehow flooding lungs with powerful light. He also challenges that expert on the spot to agree to test his ideas. That thought process is the main danger, not necessarily those specific ideas.
  • Having said that, unfortunately there really is some danger when Trump suggests injecting disinfectants. Reckitt Benckiser, mfgr of Lysol knows the intelligence level of a few of their customers and risks in a litigious society. That's why they issued strong statements warning against attempting any such practice. Consider one person has died from ingesting aquarium cleaner and even BookTalk has a poster who takes tonic water & zinc, believing that will prevent Covid-19.
  • A day or two after claiming he has total authority to manage reopening the economy, Trump "allows" Governors to make those decisions. A day after that reversal, Trump encourages armed protestors to liberate three states lead by Governors he perceives as opponents. Erratic dangerous leadership. Watch those militias.
  • On March 6 Trump stated "Anybody that wants a test can get a test. ...The tests are all perfect, like the letter — was perfect." Everyone knew that was a lie at that moment, one that remains crucial as we still lack sufficient testing to reopen the economy safely. Erratic dangerous leadership.
  • I could go on, but again Trump's erratic sociopathic 10 minute attention span is the main danger, not specific ideas. He is declining and the results will become much worse.



Understood.

Let's hope the democrat's senile pedophile elect can give him a run for his money.



Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:28 pm
Profile Email
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 346 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 24  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:

Announcements 

• Promote Your FICTION Book on BookTalk.org
Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:33 pm

• Promote Your NON-FICTION Book on BookTalk.org
Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:18 pm



Site Resources 
HELPFUL INFO:
Community Rules & Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
BBCode Explained
Author Interview Transcripts
Book Discussion Leaders

IDEAS FOR WHAT TO READ:
Bestsellers
Book Awards
• Book Reviews
• Online Books
• Team Picks
Newspaper Book Sections

WHERE TO BUY BOOKS:
• Coming Soon!

BEHIND THE BOOKS:
• Coming Soon!

PROMOTE YOUR BOOK!
Advertise on BookTalk.org
Promote your FICTION book
Promote your NON-FICTION book





BookTalk.org is a thriving book discussion forum, online reading group or book club. We read and talk about both fiction and non-fiction books as a community. Our forums are open to anyone in the world. While discussing books is our passion we also have active forums for talking about poetry, short stories, writing and authors. Our general discussion forum section includes forums for discussing science, religion, philosophy, politics, history, current events, arts, entertainment and more. We hope you join us!


Navigation 
MAIN NAVIGATION

HOMEFORUMSOUR BOOKSAUTHOR INTERVIEWSADVERTISELINKSFAQDONATETERMS OF USEPRIVACY POLICYSITEMAP

OTHER PAGES WORTH EXPLORING
Banned Book ListOnline Reading GroupTop 10 Atheism Books

Copyright © BookTalk.org 2002-2019. All rights reserved.
Display Pagerank