• In total there are 57 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 57 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Conspiracy, a novel by Casey Alden

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
fehrmanbooks
Official Newbie!

Conspiracy, a novel by Casey Alden

Unread post

DOWNLOAD FREE CHAPTERS of Conspiracy by Casey Alden  at http://www.FehrmanBooks.com

Hi - I’m Casey Alden. I’ll tell you right up front that’s not my real name. I wrote my novel, Conspiracy, under a pseudonym for reasons that will become apparent when you read the novel.  Conspiracy is a mystery/thriller with elements of science fiction, but it merges fiction with hard facts in a similar vein to Dan Brown’s work in The Da Vinci Code. Why did I write Conspiracy? After doing research on the topics of crowd manipulation, mass control and related areas, I began to see a definite thread which could be traced throughout history. At first, I expected to write a nonfiction work outlining the historical trends of mass control, but as I became more and more fascinated with the topic, uncanny “coincidences” began to make themselves known; so many, in fact, that it was obvious they were not coincidences at all, but connections. About that time, it occurred to me that I might be able to reach a wider audience if I added some entertainment value to the topic, so Conspiracy became a novel. My goal in writing Conspiracy as a work of fiction is to create a public awareness of these connections, which are quite often astounding and terrifying. The Conspiracy series reveals the shadowy underside of the illusion we call “real life.” Many of us have been living  in the fog of illusion for too long. While we are watching TV, playing video games, and being more concerned about celebrities than news broadcasts, someone in the background is forming the thrust of the future.  If we do not pay attention to who is watching the store, we may find out too late that we have been robbed – robbed of our freedom and, perhaps, even of our lives.

“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed — and hence clamorous to be led to safety — by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”
–H.L. Mencken

Conspiracy Synopsis:

Michael Cross had a troubled past. Forces set into motion long before his birth put him in conflict with the ancient, secret organization of immense power. Who began the Brotherhood? How long had they existed? A hundred years? A thousand? In that time, they had gained massive power.  How can such an organization be destroyed, an institute so powerful that it controls governments? This is the task that Michael Cross faces. In his conflict with the Brotherhood he discovers a secret so overwhelming, so unimaginable that he must struggle to cope with it.

One thing is certain–nothing is what it seems.

Reviews of Conspiracy:

Conspiracy is a novel gripped by an intense, gorgeous, yet strangely refined imagination, and its experience is unforgettable. A real page turner. - Earl Speas, CA

I LOVE Conspiracy! It kept me on the edge of my seat with the thrilling evolution of events. I couldn’t put it down – stayed up half the night reading it, then finished it in the morning. The consciousness raising ideas were right in line with that alternate reality that everyone shrugs off as ‘conspiracy theorists’. - Nina Pellar, WA

Conspiracy is wild and unexpected and I’m really liking it! The characters are interesting. This book begs to be a movie or a weekly TV series. I am amazed how the author carried the thread through this. I also really love the descriptions of inner spaces, the houses, all the details of the rich. The end of each chapter teased me to keep going for just one more. - D. Bowes, CA

Conspiracy is available at Amazon.com and http://www.FehrmanBooks.com. Group discounts available.
Attachments
Conspiracy small.jpg
Conspiracy small.jpg (5.93 KiB) Viewed 758 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”