• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Company pulls candy bags with toy depicting 9/11 attack

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Company pulls candy bags with toy depicting 9/11 attack

Unread post

CSflim

Re: Company pulls candy bags with toy depicting 9/11 attack

Unread post

What the hell? I don't get it?I presume that this is somebody's idea of a sick joke: somebody who knew that this company didn't have a habit of inspecting the toys that it bought in before distributing them. ___________________Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?-Douglas Adams, Last Chance To See
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Unread post

I think it is someone who wanted to instill some terror in kids and parents. Someone who supports the terrorist cause and found a simple way to remind everyone what happened that day. Psychological terror.Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.I came to get down, I came to get down. So get out ya seat and jump around - House of PainHEY! Is that a ball in your court? - Mr. PEdited by: misterpessimistic  at: 8/30/04 8:34 am
RickU

Unread post

This is a serious example of bad judgment..however, it's up to the consumers to show that it's inappropriate. Think of it as an exercise in free speech. In Vino Veritas

Return to “Everything Else”