• In total there are 8 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 8 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Coast to Coast with the Most Toast

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
reym043
Official Newbie!

Coast to Coast with the Most Toast

Unread post

What's happening

My name is Esteban, I'm Male, 22 years old, and from El Paso TX.

I found booktalk on a random blog which I can't remember the name of.

I typically only read Non-fiction works, although I have read and enjoyed a couple Graphic Novels.

As for interests, I would have to say my biggest passion is Psychology. Since college, I've been steadily developing my own opinions and ideas about psychology because I've seen a lot of things that are wrong with it. Of course, Psychology is not the only thing I care about or am interested in (if you've looked at my twitter feed for any length of time, this would be obvious), but it's what I care about most at the moment.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Coast to Coast with the Most Toast

Unread post

Hello Esteban. Welcome to the community. :-)

We've read some great books over the years. I'm sure some would touch on your interest in psychology a bit. Check out our past reads http://www.booktalk.org/books.html

Return to “Everything Else”