• In total there are 18 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 18 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Cicada Queen - by Bruce Stirling - from Schismatrix Plus

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Cicada Queen - by Bruce Stirling - from Schismatrix Plus

Unread post

I finished this story. You are so rigth Mad...so much going on and kinda off the wall. I also finished the "Sunken Gardens" and will finish off with "Twenty Evocations". Just wanted to post these threads in case someone wanted to jump in. I will get back here later...gotta go cook for the 4th bar-b-que!Later.Mr. P. Mr. P's place. I warned you!!!The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart...Scorsese's "Mean Streets"I came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Re: Cicada Queen - by Bruce Stirling - from Schismatrix Plus

Unread post

Mad:Sorry I dropped this like a hot potato. Maybe we can pick this back up at some future date. Hopefully it will not go stale.Mr. P. Mr. P's place. I warned you!!!The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart...Scorsese's "Mean Streets"I came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
MadArchitect

1E - BANNED
The Pope of Literature

Re: Cicada Queen - by Bruce Stirling - from Schismatrix Plus

Unread post

No problem. I haven't picked it up in several weeks. There's just been a lot going on, and I've been bogged down -- as far as reading goes -- in Michael Chabon's "Kavalier and Clay". I'll try to read "Sunken Gardens" tonight and see if we can't get this conversation going again.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”