• In total there are 81 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 81 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Bruce Sterling and Schismatrix

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
MadArchitect

1E - BANNED
The Pope of Literature

Re: Bruce Sterling and Schismatrix

Unread post

To anyone else following along, we've moved the short story discussions to the Short Story forum. Once we get around to discussing "Schismatrix" itself, we'll be using this thread again. Cheers!
Avi Seldom

Unread post

If you like cyberpunk there is a classic anthology called Mirrorshades, it has a story by Bruce Sterling too. I've recently discovered True Names, it's like the book who started it, haven't read it yet but it's all over the web, you can read it online.One of sterling works would be a good discussion book, Ill vote for it if you make the suggestion MadArchitect.
MadArchitect

1E - BANNED
The Pope of Literature

Unread post

I think you should make the suggestion, Avi. I make a lot of suggestions around here, but I would prefer to see other people getting really involved in the suggestion and selection process. That, to me, is the best assurance that they'll be involved when it comes time to actually read and discuss the books we've chosen.(Ps. I'd prefer that you suggest a Sterling novel that you haven't already read, but that you're interested in reading. In my experience, you're more likely to read and get involved in the discussion if you're dealing with fresh material.)
Avi Seldom

Unread post

Hey give me a break I'm new ;)I've already suggested five books it was just a piece of information for the cyberpunk fans around here.
MadArchitect

1E - BANNED
The Pope of Literature

Unread post

We loves us some newbies.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”