• In total there are 44 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 43 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Board Hop

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Jacqui Stafford

Board Hop

Unread post

Hi,Some time ago you expressed an interest in your board participating in the January Board Hop.I have now completed assembling the central hub containing links to all the boards including yours.My next task is to post an introduction to the Hop on each board so that all the members know what's involved and to enable everyone to get the maximum enjoyment out of it.Before I can do this, though, I need to check a couple of things with you:Firstly are you still happy to participate?If so, which forum may I post the links into? Ideally this will be a busy 'general discussion' forum rather than one created for the purpose.To save time, please mention the name of your board in your reply.Thank youJacqui
Jacqui Stafford

Re: Board Hop

Unread post

You might like to visit my planning board for the January Board Hop.Once I have 75% of the required information I will post the links and determine the start date and time.If you are the EzOp or his/her appointee, please feel free to add a post indicating your board's willingness to take part and naming the forum where the links should go. I will update the planning board as the details arrive. Alternatively you could click my signature and PM me.Thank you for helping. Edited by: Jacqui Stafford  at: 12/20/03 8:09 am
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Board Hop

Unread post

I just don't have the time or desire to do this board hop thing, but I applaud your efforts and wish you the best. Chris "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,for there you have been, and there you will always want to be."

Return to “Everything Else”