• In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Best Book of 2006?

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
s hi smith

Best Book of 2006?

Unread post

Hi, everyone. This is my first posting here, so thanks for having me.I'm looking for more wonderful books to read.I'm hoping that people can give me some recommendations.So, I thought I'd start with one. I recently read "Beneath a Marble Sky" by John Shors. This is a wonderful, majestic novel based on the incredible story behind the creation of the Taj Mahal. This is the best novel that I read by a long shot in 2006. It's simply stunning. I hear it's being made into a movie and can't wait to see the film. I also enjoyed The Kite Runner, Bel Canto, and The Time Traveler's Wife. Great books as well.Recommendations anyone? Thanks!- Sarah
MadArchitect

1E - BANNED
The Pope of Literature

Re: Best Book of 2006?

Unread post

Finally got your fiance posting on BookTalk, Chris?
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Best Book of 2006?

Unread post

Actually, I don't know Sarah. But she has good taste in books it seems. I tried to get everyone to read and discuss Beneath a Marble Sky to no avail. The book is simply awesome.Howdy Sarah!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”