• In total there are 30 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 30 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

BERNIE TAYLOR Life, Lust, Trust & Betrayal

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
paigesummers
Official Newbie!

BERNIE TAYLOR Life, Lust, Trust & Betrayal

Unread post

Hi, After years of wanting to write and having ideas bubble around in my head, I eventually put pen to paper and have produced my first fiction book. It's the kind of book I enjoy to read. A cross between Jackie Collins with a key character like Bridget Jones. I like to think an easy page turner with a story that flows but with some scenes of a sexual nature. Something to escape to while on the beach or with a glass of red in one hand. The book is called 'BERNIE TAYLOR' Life, Lust, Trust & Betrayal. Here's a little about it...

Bernie Taylor, is a sexy straight talking woman, who women would enjoy a night out with, washed down with plenty of wine and shots and men want that one night with her or longer. She is happy to play hard and work well at her job in London, England. That is until she is offered an opportunity in a Fashion House at CK Fashion in London and meets Simon Steadler, where emotions and loyalties are divided, leading her into the pathway of Elliott Design. Along the way finding success, love, lust and betrayal. With good friends to turn to, she is not alone, that is until life changes in another direction again and the trust is gone. But Bernie Taylor knows what she needs to do and won't stop until she gets what and who she wants.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the whole process of writing it and publishing it but that's not to say, there have been some stumbling blocks, especially with marketing, so any advice will be warmly welcomed. I have listed it on a few sites and have it on the website

And available through Amazon to download and as a paperback. What I would like to ask is, would you recommend staying in the Amazon Select or sell through other platforms too? Appreciate any advice that you can offer, Thanks!

[url=https://www.amazon.co.uk/BERNIE-TAYLOR-Life-Trust-Betrayal-ebook/dp/B01ILD52MI/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1471443997&sr=1-1&keywords=bernie+taylor]https://www.amazon.co.uk/BERNIE-TAYLOR-Life-Trust-Betrayal-ebook/dp/B01ILD52MI/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1471443997&sr=1-1&keywords=bernie+taylor

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”