• In total there are 6 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.

Unread post

Hiya everyone! My name is Kevin Hanley. I'm originally from the Adirondack Mountains in New York State but I live in Montreal now...For those of you I already know, glad to see you again. For those of you I don't, nice to meet you!I'm 20 years old and currently a Water Environments and Ecosystems major at McGill University in Montreal. I've been Zach's roomate for a year and a half now.I read alot of sci-fi, fantasy, poetry, science & technology, etc... I just like reading.I know Steve, Chris, Lil, Jim, and Jamie from before. Avatar "Once the stone you're crawling under is lifted off your shoulders; Once the cloud thats raining over your head disappears The noise that you'll hear is the crashing down of Hollow Years..."-- Dream TheaterEdited by: AvatarofPower at: 9/5/02 6:34:34 pm
NaddiaAoC

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Wearing Out Library Card

Re: AvatarofPower = Kevin Hanley

Unread post

Kevin,Hey! Nice to hear from you again! I'm glad you decided to join us. If you like to read this is the place to be. There's enough reading material here to make you a hermit. I saw a photograph on the other board with three guys standing in a room. Someone said that Vent was on the left and you were on the right. Is that truth? If so, it's great to be able to put faces with your names.Cheryl (Lil)
ZachSylvanus
Agrees that Reading is Fundamental

Unread post

Cheryl, If its a good thing, thats the truth....if you thought the guy on the right was better looking, I must have been mistaken in the order In all honesty, though, its not a very good picture.Kevin's my roomate, I've known him for two years now, and he's a good guy....he says he's an eco-nut, but he's really a former biology major. He's also a dirty hippy:P. This above all: to thine own self be true,And it must follow, as the night the day,Thou canst not then be false to any man.--William Shakespeare, HamletEdited by: ZachSylvanus at: 9/5/02 6:53:40 pm

Unread post

Yep... thats me on the far right... Only half looks like me now, though. Now my hair is longer and starting to dred.... Avatar "Once the stone you're crawling under is lifted off your shoulders; Once the cloud thats raining over your head disappears The noise that you'll hear is the crashing down of Hollow Years..."-- Dream Theater
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Avatar:Welcome to BookTalk! It was great having you in the chat room tonight! All we need now are Izdaari and possibly a few others. Chris "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,for there you have been, and there you will always want to be." -- Leonardo da VinciEdited by: Chris OConnor  at: 9/6/02 5:33:28 pm
stevepainter

Unread post

Nice to see you here, Kevin. Good to know your name is Kevin also. Steve
Thurkon17

Welcome

Unread post

Hey there!Good to see you both away from the dreaded... other...board.Look forward to getting your input . We've had some fine reading selections thus far.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Welcome

Unread post

Kevin:Please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the white button that says, "View My GuestMap." Then put a pushpin in the map where you live and enter in the answers to the 5 questions. This is a cool new feature I just added to the site.I think you already did this, but I accidently deleted everyones pushpin last night! Sorry! So you need to do it again. Thanks!Chris "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,for there you have been, and there you will always want to be." -- Leonardo da Vinci

Return to “Everything Else”