• In total there are 4 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Asking everyone to help me out if you can...

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Asking everyone to help me out if you can...

Unread post

Hey everyone! The following is an email I sent to the members of an organization of which I am a trustee and webmaster. We are trying to raise $$$ and this is a nice & easy way to do it. IF you do searches on the internet, all I ask is that every once in a while, you use goodsearch.com and choose us as the charity. If we get 100 people to use this search engine only 2 times per day, we can make about $750.00 per year. We are a non-profit organization looking to raise money to buy handicap accessible equipment for our local parks, as well as other items we need to make our parks safe and fun. Our website is: http://www.friendsofsouthriverparks.com. No pressure...Thanks for looking. Please read on below for instructions. Thanks,Mr. P._____________________________________________________________________________ The FSRP has set up with goodsearch.com! For EVERY search someone does on goodsearch.com, we get one penny. So please use this search engine FIRST for all your searches and make sure you spread the word. Once you go to goodsearch.com, you have to enter in our name or a part of our name, click "Verify" and if we show up in the return field, we are active and the search will be credited to us. Make sure you enter us in first (use the string "Friends of South River Parks" or "south river parks" and select our listing) BEFORE you do a search. I am not sure if this needs to be done everytime or if you can set us as a default. If anyone needs help let me know. Thank you,Nick I'm not saying it's usual for people to do those things but I(with the permission of God) have raised a dog from the dead and healed many people from all sorts of ailments. - Asana Boditharta (former booktalk troll)The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.What is all this shit about Angels? Have you heard this? 3 out of 4 people believe in Angels. Are you F****** STUPID? Has everybody lost their mind? - George CarlinI came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
Loricat
Laughs at Einstein

Re: Asking everyone to help me out if you can...

Unread post

your link comes up with your charity as the only choice -- so that's cool. I've added it to my bookmarks. "All beings are the owners of their deeds, the heirs to their deeds." Loricat's Book NookCelebrating the Absurd
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

Yes...I put the "hard link" after I posted. This way you all have no choice at all!!Mr. P. I'm not saying it's usual for people to do those things but I(with the permission of God) have raised a dog from the dead and healed many people from all sorts of ailments. - Asana Boditharta (former booktalk troll)The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.What is all this shit about Angels? Have you heard this? 3 out of 4 people believe in Angels. Are you F****** STUPID? Has everybody lost their mind? - George CarlinI came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
irishrosem

1E - BANNED
Kindle Fanatic

Unread post

Mr. P.: ...to use this search engine only 2 times per dayDoes this mean it only works two times a day? Or if I do 20 searches, do you get $.20? I've done this before for a different organization, and it was unlimited searches. But I think it was a different server. Anyway, I've already bookmarked it, Mr.P. And there are days when I do a ton of searches.
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

No...it is unlimited!! Just use it when you like and in accordance with your regular search patterns. I do not ask that anyone abuse this, just follow your normal search patterns while using this.Thank you to all who will help out!!Mr. P. I'm not saying it's usual for people to do those things but I(with the permission of God) have raised a dog from the dead and healed many people from all sorts of ailments. - Asana Boditharta (former booktalk troll)The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.What is all this shit about Angels? Have you heard this? 3 out of 4 people believe in Angels. Are you F****** STUPID? Has everybody lost their mind? - George CarlinI came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper

Return to “Everything Else”