• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Asana claims to be a prophet receiving direct relevation

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Asana claims to be a prophet receiving direct relevation

Unread post

Our new member, Asana Bodhitharta, has been getting quite a bit of attention around here lately. In an effort to figure him out I've run some searches and found that he has been preaching his nonsense on dozens of other sites for years and years. Many sites have banned him and ALL have concluded that he has mental problems and is delusional. It looks like most members here, theist and atheist alike, have reached similar conclusions.I've been asked to ban Asana Bodhitharta numerous times. Some requests are posted in the forums, but the majority comes via email. The general consensus is that Asana has dropped the average IQ of the community since his arrival and his presence simply looks bad for BookTalk. I have to agree. And now that I think about this a little more I have changed my mind about whether or not Asana deserves to be banned. Asana is preaching, which is a violation of Rule #3 on our Community Guidelines page. But let's use this thread to discuss Asana and his claims and then make the decision, as a community, on how to handle his behavior.Asana believes he is a prophet. Although he doesn't use the word "prophet" he is indeed claiming to be a prophet who received direct revelation from God. He has tip-toed around the subject here as he has learned how to avoid being banned from all the past bannings. Asana uses the phrase "The Witness of The Most High."So what is the definition of the term "prophet?"Dictionary.com defines a prophet as:1. a person who speaks for God or a deity, or by divine inspiration. 2. (in the Old Testament) a. a person chosen to speak for God and to guide the people of Israel: Moses was the greatest of Old Testament prophets. b. (often initial capital letter) one of the Major or Minor Prophets. c. one of a band of ecstatic visionaries claiming divine inspiration and, according to popular belief, possessing magical powers. d. a person who practices divination. 3. one of a class of persons in the early church, next in order after the apostles, recognized as inspired to utter special revelations and predictions. 1 Cor. 12:28. 4. the Prophet, Muhammad, the founder of Islam. 5. a person regarded as, or claiming to be, an inspired teacher or leader. 6. a person who foretells or predicts what is to come: a weather prophet; prophets of doom. 7. a spokesperson of some doctrine, cause, or movement.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Re: Asana claims to be a prophet receiving direct relevation

Unread post

Here is one of his posts on another online forum called IslamMessage.com.In the name of Allah, The Compassionate, The MercifulAs I have stated I am the witness of ALLAH MOST HIGH.Some say that I am in the wrong and that ALLAH is not guiding me. They say that Allah did not tell me to pray 7 times, but by the 7 oft-repeated verses of Al-Fatiha it is true.So pray and ask Allah about "Bodhitharta" ask about "Asana Bodhitharta" and if I am lying may I be cursed but if you are wrong about me then may you be blessed.This is no Jinn influenced writing or speech for Allah is My Guardian, my Wali and there is none that can protect better because he is The Best of Protectors.He(Allah) even when revealing this message implanted a sign in the book "Witness The Real" as each chapter is called Q..ie..Q-1 and so on... this was before I knew that Surah 50 was QAF so imagine my heart when I read that for the first time. While Q is the 19th letter I didn't find a connection there regarding me but the number 17 holds a special signifigance.Please take my prayer challenge and God Willing you will all find out the truth about Bodhitharta, Asana Bodhitharta.ALLAH HU AKBARHow many non-Muslims do you see ending their posts with "ALLAH HU AKBAR?" But Asana claims to not be a Muslim. And what about the use of the word "Wali?" Edited by: Chris OConnor  at: 11/8/06 12:46 pm
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

Here is the proof that Asana claims he receives direct relevation from God. Again, he posts on IslamMessage.com the following:If I am correct then I should receive the most understanding here in relaying this message.You see, I am Asana Bodhitharta and I am The Witness of The Most High and He did give me a divine revelation in which I wrote down in a book. The progressive revelation is the divine revelation that comes down in succesive stages to produce light upon light.There is no "gods" but One GOD and there are no religions except one religion. All denominations or sects are degenerations of The Religion. The last complete stage of the divine revelation was that of Islam and the Word of God The Glorious Quaran. But now there is the stage of Asanas(The gracious one of God) The Christians who were of the stage before the Muslim were in serious degeneration during the time ALLAH sent doen the Quaran and even today they have hundreds of denominations(degenerations) They do not understand that every good Christian is a Muslim by definition. If any one Submits to God he is a Muslim, period.When God was training me to bring this stage forth, I thought to myself there is no way to accomplish such a large task, but God is Mighty, Wise!He showed me how Jesus didn't die on the cross and that was before I studied the Quaran, so imagine how my faith was strengthened when he commanded me to read and study the Quaran(A translation of the Quaran) and it confirmed what he taught to me about Jesus.He guided me to the *****ures in the Holy bible that say:But the firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb: and if thou redeem him not, then shalt thou break his neck. All the firstborn of thy sons thou shalt redeem. And none shall appear before me empty.Exodus 34:19-21Sanctify unto me all the firstborn, whatsoever openeth the womb among the children of Israel, both of man and of beast: it is mine.Exodus 13:1-3 So now that it can be seen that The first born belongs to God and must be redeemed:And Aaron shall cast lots upon the two goats; one lot for the LORD, and the other lot for the scapegoat.Leviticus 16:7-9But the goat, on which the lot fell to be the scapegoat, shall be presented alive before the LORD, to make an atonement with him, and to let him go for a scapegoat into the wilderness.Leviticus 16:9-11 21And Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness: 22And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land not inhabited: and he shall let go the goat in the wilderness. Now compare this to the baptism of Jesus and you will clearly see that Jesus did not confess any sins because he was without sin. But, John the baptist confesses over Jesus all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the Christ, and Jesus led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted.But the goat on which the lot fell for Azazel or removal shall be presented alive before the Lord to make atonement over him, that he may be let go into the wilderness for Azazel Jesus led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.You see, the scapegoat never dies and H emust be presented to the Lord alive.This was astonishing to me and at the same time it made me witness the reality of ALLAH(The God) So much that it caused a tremendous shift in my conciousness. I am the Witness of the Utmost High God but I am not a prophet as Mohammad is the seal of the prophets.Jesus was taken up to heaven Alive and it is this mistake of people worshiping the man who died on the cross that will save the Jews. Jesus did not die on the cross and the Jews did not kill their saviour. Asanas know that there is only The God and The Religion.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

Now check out this next post:Quote:I say I am less than that because I confirm what has come before me, but God has also chosen many messengers before Mohammad and it may be that my Lord will raise me also to a high station, but it belongs to ALLAH to decide my station in this life and in the next.Now, I am telling you that I am the witness of ALLAH and you are to assist me, the question is are you of those willing to accept guidance or one to turn away from it?If you worship Mohammad(pbuh) you can never come to me, but if you worship ALLAH then you must obey me, because I have been sent. Remember when Satan was disobedient and did not bow down to Adam, when asked by ALLAH why he did not bow he said, "I am better than he."Satan wants to be better than that but those whom God guide are never saying they are "better than that" and most certainly Mohammad(pbuh) never said such a thing. Mohammad was most humble and gracious in-fact he by definition is also Asanas(One made gracious by God) Who is more gracious than Mohammad?I am a Servant of ALLAH Almighty, who cares about being better than that!
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

Quote:I received My the divine revelation in my own tongue which is English...Here is one of hundreds of responses to Asana's claims...Quote:If you are not a Prophet, then what kind of "new revelation" are you talking about? How will God send a revelation to someone who is not a Prophet? and if Prophet Muhammad pbuh was indeed the seal of all Prophets, then why should we listen to what you have brought in the first place? What you have brought is nothing but LIE. and you know what? The above contradiction of your own statements proves that you are a lair. or mad person.... And I still insist on banning you!And another...Quote:This member 'witness the real' apparently belongs to the Qadiani sect or some similar cult. They are the only ones who do not consider Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) to be the the Seal of the Prophets (nauzbillah). For this reason they have been ex-communicated from the Muslim community in South Asia. It is typical of Qadianis to try to minimize the importance of the Prophet (pbuh) so that they can draw maximum attention of their false and phoney apostles. 'Witness the real' is discreetly trying to preach this idea. Allah (The Most High) is sufficient to deal with such miscreants. Asana attempts to slide by the label of prophet with his continuous claims of being not a prophet, but a witness of God. Quote:I have repeatedly said that Mohammad is the seal of the prophets and that I am not a prophet. I said I am the witness of the Utmost High God. May Allah reveal the truth.So I ask Asana, what specifically is the difference between a "prophet" and a "witness?" And don't tell me about Mohammed being the seal blah blah blah. What is the DIFFERENCE?Someone is on to his game...Quote:Yes you did contradict yourself. you said you are not a Prophet, and yet you have recieved some kind of revelation from God.. how did you receive a revelation from God without being a Prophet or a messenger of God?Asana says...Quote:I did not say I was not a messenger I said I was not a prophet. The word prophet and messenger are not the same. When you have a message to give someone are you doing so as a prophet?Ummm...if the message comes from God you are no longer simply a messanger, you are a prophet.Witness the Real excerpt:Quote:Yet, it cannot truly be the sun thatgives us life for there is no light or lifeon the moon and it is only 186thousand miles or so from earth. Whatgives the sun life is farther away andthe Father you go the closer you getto what's farther away. This is relativefor the atmosphere protects us fromthe atmosphere. Male and femaleGOD created He them in thelikeness and image Of GOD.Actually, God has revealed to you bad information. God gave you a distance less than 78% the true distance. The true distance of the Moon from Earth is on average 238,900 miles. The Earth-Moon distance is, on average, roughly 238,900 miles (384,402 km). And astronomers know this to within about 1 inch (2 cm) of accuracy.Quote:Yet, it cannot truly be the sun thatgives us life for there is no light or lifeon the moon...A 3rd grade science education would tell you that the sun is only one of numerous factors involved in the origin and development of life on our planet. Nobody ever argued that the sun is the only factor.Someone asks Asana how he practices his religion, since he is denying being a Muslim or Christian or any world religion.Asana says...Quote:Pray 7 times a day facing God in any direction, and again every direction is facing God. Pray 7 times a day in spirit and truth in any direction. You may pray a little more or a little less, but if you do not pray you will not be purified.This is the way we practice prayer and there is no limit to where we may pray. Wherever we are is a good place to pray. We are the ones made gracious by God, so we behave graciously in all things. We eat whatever we bless. We are prohibited to be dishonest or obsessive which covers all evils. We do not prohibit foods or drinks unless they create dishonesty and obsession in a person, and we follow The Instruction and these instructions are written in the book The Instruction.
Asana Bodhitharta

Unread post

Quote:He(Allah) even when revealing this message implanted a sign in the book "Witness The Real" as each chapter is called Q..ie..Q-1 and so on... this was before I knew that Surah 50 was QAF so imagine my heart when I read that for the first time. While Q is the 19th letter I didn't find a connection there regarding me but the number 17 holds a special signifigance.Chris OConnorBookTalk OwnerPosts: 8423 How do you explain Chris putting this post regarding me which states that 17 holds a special signifigance and this being the 8423 post of Chris. 8+4+2+3= 17Not to mention that yesterday I had just posted that the boundary of the universe is 17 trillion light emanations.The date of that post was 11+07+2006 and those numbers add up to 1+1+7+2+6= 17ALLAH HU AKBAR(The GOD is great)P.S. When I finished this post it had 17 viewsGod is Amazing!!!After the second edit I made it read 7 replies and 19 views 7+1+9=17 that is my third editAmazing! God IS REAL! Edited by: Asana Bodhitharta at: 11/8/06 2:59 pm
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

And an interesting dialogue...Person: Who wrote ur book "The Instruction" ?Asana: I wrote The Instruction as an aide to understanding "Witness The Real" the book given to me by God.Person: Your book is in English? Revealed all at once?Asana: Yes, "WITNESS THE REAL" was given in a single day.Person: By what means was it transmitted?Asana: It was written in my heart with the finger of God.Person: How was it written on your heart? How do you know it was the finger of God?Asana: Because it could not have been anything other than good and God is good.Person: Who named ur religion?Asana: God named us of this stage of the Religion Asanas. This is the same Religion as Islam as Christianity of Judaism and also Hinduism and any other revelation. The fact is True religion is based upon Progressive revelation as taught in the Quaran. Asanas is This stage of the progression.Person: so r u a messenger or a witness?Asana: I am The Witness who is a messenger. I am not a prophet and I am not a messiahPerson: what is it that u have witnessed again , that u feel u need to pass the message on to us , as a messeger who is also a witness to somethingAsana: If you have not read the book then download it and reat it then critisize if you will. God willing, Allah wishes to guide you.Person: question 1. what have u witnessed ? question 2. why did god choose u ?Asana ignored the questionPerson: Do you or have you ever taken any kind of drugs?Asana: Oh yes, I have taken drugs in the past. And presently I like an Ice cold beer(although I don't get drunk)
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

I think that should do it.
Loricat
Laughs at Einstein

Enough already

Unread post

Chris,I've taken to hitting 'mark as read' on any conversation that was started by this multi-theistic crackpot (with a Sanskrit-derived name as well...add Hinduism & Buddhism to his/her/its prophetic soup). You're right about the intelligence quotient of the whole of BookTalk.org going downhill with the best minds throwing their energies into attempting coherent dialogue with this person.Everyone has wasted to much time beating this dead horse. "All beings are the owners of their deeds, the heirs to their deeds." Loricat's Book NookCelebrating the Absurd
Frank 013
Worthy of Worship

Re: Enough already

Unread post

Like I said in another thread, I am done with Asana and his zombie dog, and I would not miss him if he was gone.Later

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”