• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Are you more of an introvert or an extravert?

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Are you more of an introvert or an extravert?

Unread post

Are you more of an introvert or an extravert?Results (total votes = 10):Introverted&nbsp6 / 60.0%&nbsp Extraverted&nbsp4 / 40.0%&nbsp 
tarav

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Genuinely Genius

Re: Are you more of an introvert or an extravert?

Unread post

I am definitely an extrovert. I'll talk to just about anyone and go out once with just about anyone. I enjoy interacting with all different kinds of people.
Sudsy Bubblebath

Unread post

Introverted is my vote.I think I'm an extroverted introvert. In person I get along with all sorts of people, and I'm real open in talking etc. but still not quite enough for me to say extrovert.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

Me too. I have to be extremely social to be my job well, but I am most at ease alone or with small groups.
tomiichi

Unread post

I'm definately an introvert. I have to have my own space and alone time or I will go crazy. I am also very known to keep to myself.
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Unread post

I dont see pervert as a choice...darn.Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.Once you perceive the irrevocable truth, you can no longer justify the irrational denial. - Mr. P.The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart...Scorsese's "Mean Streets"I came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
Wishwas

Unread post

I am definitely more of an introvert. Not that I don't like others, but I enjoy solitude.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

It is interesting that most of us consider ourselves to be introverted. Maybe extraverts don't spend as much time on computers, so we're naturally attracting the introverts to this community.The funny thing is you would never really think of me as an introvert. I am quite gregarious and talkative. When I was younger, due to lack of self confidence, I was quiet and reserved in every way. Now that I realize I am indeed better than everyone else...
Loricat
Laughs at Einstein

Unread post

I've done all the 'tests' -- I'm about 60/40 extravert/introvert.Hmm... "All beings are the owners of their deeds, the heirs to their deeds." Loricat's Book NookCelebrating the Absurd

Return to “Everything Else”