• In total there are 47 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 47 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Are we too busy for elderly parents?

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
ScotsNews
Almost Comfortable

Are we too busy for elderly parents?

Unread post

When I wrote 'The Last Hurrah', about an elderly couple who have both been diagnosed with terminal illnesses and decide to end their journey on their own terms, I wasn't sure how the book would be received. The right to die at a time of your choosing is a difficult and important subject to discuss, and there are many differing moral views and of course legal views. I wrote the book primarily for adult children. We all get busy with our lives and sometimes our parents views and lives are pushed into the background. After trying to speak to their three adult children, the couple in this story decide to take one last cruise and not return. I have received emails from readers who have been moved to tears. You can read reviews on amazon.com. I would be happy to discuss this book with readers and to hear your views. https://www.amazon.com/LAST-HURRAH-elde ... B01G18G9JK

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”