• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Any published authors?

A forum for authors, as well as aspiring authors, to connect, network, and converse about all facets of writing, publishing, and promotion.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
LP560

Any published authors?

Unread post

I'm sure there's a few but I haven't been around long enough to know.

I'm looking for any authors that have published books mainstream. I have a website and would like to offer an author to be a guest blogger or to be the focus of one of our featured posts.

Please send me a PM if interested.

Thanks! :D
wsscotti
Almost Comfortable

Re: Any published authors?

Unread post

LP560 wrote:I'm sure there's a few but I haven't been around long enough to know.

I'm looking for any authors that have published books mainstream. I have a website and would like to offer an author to be a guest blogger or to be the focus of one of our featured posts.

If you'd like I could suggest an author to you. Feel free to get in touch check out my facebook page to learn more about me. Just click on my profile then find my web link. I look forward to hearing from you.
HIPRIESTESS4U
Official Newbie!

Unread post

I am a published author, I have quite a few blog sites and I have just published my latest novel, Birthing the Lucifer star. If I can help let me know.
bravestboy
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

I am a newly published author. My book is a children's book called "The Bravest Boy I Ever Knew", published by Tate Publishing.
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Welcome to Booktalk!
cliffball
Permanent Ink Finger

Unread post

I have three novels that are published, the newest one being a political thriller "The Usurper."
Author of The End Times Saga, a Christian fiction series. Visit my website to check them out.
Site/blog
Twitter
Facebook
vetwriter
No End in Sight

Unread post

I am a recently published author of a suspense novel about a young, teenage girl who become terrorized by a psychopath shortly after moving to a small town, called "Wavering," and later this month I will have published the first of a series about a government-employed female assassin who goes undercover as a professional dancer called "Iron Sights." You can check out my website at http://www.virginiafrazier.webs.com to find out more about both myself and my books.
To find out more about both myself and the books I have written, please visit: http://www.virginiafrazier.webs.com
Lifeisarelayrace

Unread post

I would like to thank the author of the" Wavering" Virginia Fazier for keeping my fingers engaged in turning the pages of her novel. I must say everything thing on my to do list was more or less put on the back burners until the ending page. I will read everything you write!
BARRETT
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

I am a recently published author of a science fiction novel entitled "The Legacy of Balthazar" It's written primarily for the teen/young adults, so I kept it pretty clean. No strong language or graphic sex or violence, but still a great story. You can see the synopsis and a sample chapter in the posts here, read my blog here that introduces some of the characters, or you can check out my website, http://webpages.charter.net/jjbarrett/LEGACY.HTML to learn more about it.
phillies4evr
Intern

Unread post

LP560 wrote:I'm sure there's a few but I haven't been around long enough to know.

MY BOSS, mitch reed is a published author. i am his dir. of bookings and promotions.......his book, 'blessings of the father'
is advertised on this websites homepage. His books are fiction; three or already in print and there'll be three more to the saga within the next year and a half. Where's your Website so I can check it out?

Katie Rose,
Dir. of bookings and promotions for
'Books By Mitch Reed'

Return to “Author's Lounge”