• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Another book help,please

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Maylar

Another book help,please

Unread post

HI...while I'm still searching for other book I mention im my previous post for book help,I remembered the other picturebook/books I would like to find again.I remember reading it as a little...it was about bunch of fruits and vegetables living in some kind of town...I remember someone called Blackberry or Blueberry,and Onion,and maybe someone called Pea (maybe Proffesor Pea).I'm not very sure about names.It was serie of small picturebooks (I had whole serie) and very colorful.Think I remember that in one episode someone went fishing and someone maybe steal some sort of pie,but they find him,cause he left footmarks all over.Maybe someone had red bycicle.That is all I can recall.Please,help me find it again.
RuthlessBob

Re: Another book help,please

Unread post

Hi Maylar,It wasn't the Garden Gang by any chance? They had an Oliver Onion and Penelope Strawberry among others. They were Ladybird books, and there were quite a few in the series I think. Googling "Garden Gang" brings up quite a few hits which might help you remember.

Return to “Everything Else”