• In total there are 10 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 10 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 851 on Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:30 am

Amazingly touching love story on level with " Titanic ". " The infinite horizon " by Peter Chrisbow.

This forum is dedicated to discussing your preferred FICTION authors, books, and genres.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Paulbook
Official Newbie!

Amazingly touching love story on level with " Titanic ". " The infinite horizon " by Peter Chrisbow.

Unread post

Hi!

I would like to recommend a novel I read (you can find it here bellow and on many more sites, I saw).

The novel is called " The infinite horizon ", written by " Peter Chrisbow ". A reviewer on Kobo wrote " An extraordinary love story, description of politics and time periods in Sweden and Romania, history, humour, sorrow, you name it! You get so much from this book that, to be honest, should cost more, given the outstanding quality! ".

The reviewer wrote exactly what the book contains and I agree that the book is very good and it is touching in the way the movie " Titanic " is touching. Why has this book not received more attention? I keep asking myself that. The book is, like the reviewer wrote, not at all exepensive (3-3.5 dollars).
---------------------------------------
The sinopsis (taken from Amazon):

Maria lives in Stockholm and is deeply in love with her classmate in high school, Teodor. Their love for each other is enormous and unbreakable. In the light of the vital love of Maria´s and Teodor´s , a last term high school stress is present, that is about to destroy Maria. What awaits Maria though, is unimaginable for her. Maria will together with Teodor, the day before Christmas Eve 2014, be listening to Maria´s grandmother, when she is telling them her outstanding life story, which is full of lessons. Maria and Teodor will then be witnessing an incredible love story between Maria´s grandmother and a man named Mihail, where the presence of love's unbeatable power and inseparability is complete. Consequently, Maria and Teodor also receive an insight into the challenges that Maria's grandmother was faced with during her upbringing and life in Romania during the 1930s, during WW2, as well as during the communist regime that followed. Maria and Teodor also find out how Maria's grandmother arrived in Sweden, an insight thus being given into how her life then came to look like. A story that will forever change Maria- and Teodor´s lives.
--------------------------------------------

The book:

https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/the-infinite-horizon

https://www.amazon.com/infinite-horizon ... B0845PRT7Q

https://www.walmart.com/ip/The-infinite ... /944752091

(And many more sites I saw)

PS: If you know another book that is touching on level with " Titanic ", I would be very grateful to hear about it and will for sure read it!

Return to “Fiction General Discussion”