• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Ahmadinejad defiant, challenges Bush to TV debate

A forum dedicated to friendly and civil conversations about domestic and global politics, history, and present-day events.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
GOD defiles Reason

Ahmadinejad defiant, challenges Bush to TV debate

Unread post

Ahmadinejad defiant, challenges Bush to TV debate"I suggest holding a live TV debate with Mr. George W. Bush to talk about world affairs and the ways to solve those issues," he said. Who do you think would win this debate? (No secret ear devices allowed)Results (total votes = 4):President George W Bush&nbsp2 / 50.0%&nbsp President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad&nbsp2 / 50.0%&nbsp 
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Ahmadinejad defiant, challenges Bush to TV debate

Unread post

I can't answer with any certainty. Who would determine the winner? I'm sure sure most Muslims would think Mahmoud Ahmadinejad won, no matter how he performed in the debate.
GOD defiles Reason

Re: Ahmadinejad defiant, challenges Bush to TV debate

Unread post

"I can't answer with any certainty. Who would determine the winner? I'm sure sure most Muslims would think Mahmoud Ahmadinejad won, no matter how he performed in the debate. "Hmmm. I wonder what nearly every single registered Republican would think, no matter how our fearless leader performed. You got any clues?Think about Ahmad's strategery of calling Bush out like this, though. He knows Bush would never consent to an honest and open debate. So right off the bat he's going to look like a coward.

Return to “Current Events & History”