• In total there are 49 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 47 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Abigail Wildes

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
ElizabethNHarris
Eligible to vote in book polls!

Abigail Wildes

Unread post

Come and find out about the amazing Abigail Wildes and her debut book, Tea with Death at https://www.elizabethnharris.net/author ... ek-abigail. Abigail talks about Savannah, toddlers and writing!

I think every single writer, myself included hates that part, editing is always griped about! You're not alone Abigail. Who is the worst villain you’ve ever written, and why?

In Tea with Death, there is a poem called The Terror of the Threshold, in the poem a demon comes from hell to kill a small girl child. There is nothing more evil, in the world than to harm a child. The terror of the threshold is a phenomenon where a very spiritual person is, more or less, fought over by light and dark forces. This poem is based on real experiences.

What is next on your list to write/publish?

I have a series of small books that are in the works (think Edward Gorey!). I’m working on the 2nd poetry collection, that one will be- Let’s Eat Cake, it goes nicely with Tea with Death. Then the 3rd will be either, Dig My Grave or Find MyGrave. So that all three combined (years from now) will be- Tea, Cakes & Graves. I’m working, slowly, on dark dictionary-that will be a dictionary with only dark words and will have their definition, macabre use of the word, its origin, and a few language translations. It’s mostly a novelty but will be pretty cool. I have many other things I’m working on but my “want to” list is probably in the hundreds!

I love the sound of the dark dictionary, and your poem series sounds wonderful. Who is your favourite author, and why?

Neil Gaiman. He’s just amazing.
Attachments
17034938.jpg
17034938.jpg (6.34 KiB) Viewed 569 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”