• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

A Nobody is Somebody

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
nobody is

A Nobody is Somebody

Unread post

Recently after over five years on the PC, I finalized my memoirs based on a diary I have been keeping since 1959. I am not a movie star, well known or even know figure in the business world or a corrupt politician (which most are). I am just a 'nobody like everyone else except the few with name, rank, position and money.I grew up in Detroit, went to college for a couple of years in the corn fields of Iowa, joined the Army, went to Germany and married a German and lived the life of a PSYCHOLOGICAL BATTERED HUSBAND. I then ran away after 26 years, returned to the U.S. and because I was fifty, I was put out to pasture. Oh, I kept the diary while in service and I worked with a Soviet spy in the PENTAGON.My memoirs are 430 pages of life and I think quite interesting. It is not an example of literary prose and I don't expect an award for writing it. I just want to tell others about my life in the hope that maybe just one will be stopped from doing the same.Go to: www.anobodyissomebody.com. You will enjoy it.Peter M. Olsen
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: A Nobody is Somebody

Unread post

Good luck with your book. I've read a few such books and one day hope to write my own story. Chris

Return to “Everything Else”