• In total there are 4 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

A good idea... almost.

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Frank 013
Worthy of Worship

A good idea... almost.

Unread post

I thought of a great idea, Atheist Horoscopes, but once I got started I noticed that the content was limited. Atheist HoroscopesMondayToday is another day in a chaotic world, be ready for anything!Tuesday Today is another day in a chaotic world, be ready for anything...WednesdayToday is another day in a chaotic world, be ready for anything? ThursdayToday is another day in a chaotic world, be ready for anything.Well you get the point.Later Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a wellpreserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,shouting..."Holy Crap...what a ride!"
riverc0il
Senior

A good idea... almost.

Unread post

One of my favorite sayings is I enjoy drinking on any day that ends in the letter Y. Generally not to excess any more.... but you get the picture It is amazing that any one reads horoscopes for anything more than entertainment but I have met several rather rational people that love reading them and always compare signs when meeting a member of the opposite sex if they are available.
Frank 013
Worthy of Worship

A good idea... almost.

Unread post

I generally read mine just for fun, I read one on line and another from the newspaper, sometimes they directly contradict one another. Later Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a wellpreserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,shouting..."Holy Crap...what a ride!"

Return to “Everything Else”