• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book One: Ch. 64 through 73

#128: Mar. - May 2014 (Fiction)
Suzanne

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Book General

Re: A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book One: Ch. 64 through 73

Unread post

Cattleman wrote:Currently waiting for volume 6.
Have a feeling we will be waiting for a while. :(
chrissy4
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Taylor wrote:I found that the more of the books that I read the greater my need to know what happens next, I got so caught up that I read all 5 books over this past holiday season, that was about 4200 pages in 32 days,
I was the same! I don't know if I read it all in 32 days but I read it far faster than I normally would. They hooked me in and wouldn't let me go until I finished!
gesler0811
Experienced

Unread post

chrissy4 wrote:
Taylor wrote:I found that the more of the books that I read the greater my need to know what happens next, I got so caught up that I read all 5 books over this past holiday season, that was about 4200 pages in 32 days,
I was the same! I don't know if I read it all in 32 days but I read it far faster than I normally would. They hooked me in and wouldn't let me go until I finished!
I was completely the opposite. Took it very slow, and savored it.
Voodoo, zombies, artifacts, and magic: Urban fantasy with a New Orleans Flair
I am currently offering my urban fantasy novel 'Line of Sight' for only 99 cents - Buy from Smashwords and use Coupon Code CT92F
Come see why the book is getting such rave reviews! (Also available for kindle, nook, and iTunes, and as a paperback from Amazon)
Official Line of Sight Page

Return to “A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book One - by George R. R. Martin”