• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

25 tactics to promote your product

A forum for authors, as well as aspiring authors, to connect, network, and converse about all facets of writing, publishing, and promotion.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Gillianfx
Permanent Ink Finger

25 tactics to promote your product

Unread post

While looking for ways to promote my book I read this and found it very interesting. Hope it is beneficial to you as it is for me. heidicohen.com/25-tactics-to-promote-yo ... d-twitter/
JLynFrost
Getting Comfortable

Re: 25 tactics to promote your product

Unread post

Thank you so much for sharing this. I have found that marketing and self-promotion has been the most difficult challenge I have faced as a newly published writer, and I am always looking for advice on this subject.

Jennifer
Gillianfx
Permanent Ink Finger

Unread post

Hey Jennifer,
I have been doing the same thing, I am coming across valuable information that I am happy to share. I sometimes just post them directly to twitter. If you want you can follow me @gillianfx and you can get it that way as well. Also if you have a website for your book be sure and DM me with it, I'd love to give you a shout out.

Cheers
Gillian
JLynFrost
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Thanks, Gillian!

If you like, please follow me on Twitter @MysticalFrost.

All the best,
Jennifer
www.jennifer-frost.com
Nathan Kane
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Thank you for the link. I have just started my blog and basically, my online presence.

I have learned that creating an online presence is HAAAAAARRRRD!

I have all the bells and whistles I am suppose to have, but getting people to them is a real chore. Of course, it makes it harder being that the blog is new and hardly has any content on it yet. Additionally, I am fine tuning the format and look (it needs a lot of work still). But getting people to like your facebook pages, getting twitter followers and g+ followers is some work.

Perseverance is the key!

♥ Nathan Kane
Paranormal / Horror Author of "Darkness Reaching" by Nathan Kane
Please come visit my Blog: Inside a Twisted Mind
My New Book: Darkness Reaching (kindle) -or if you prefer- Darkness Reaching (paperback)
Gillianfx
Permanent Ink Finger

Unread post

Nathan, I know it's hard I started off the same way but diligently working on my site in about 4 months I've now gathered 6000+ readers. There are lots of ways to promote it online try them out and stick with the ones that work and the ones that don't drop, they can be real time wasters. Good luck! You can do it.

Cheers

Return to “Author's Lounge”