• In total there are 25 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 25 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

"You Can Heal Your Heart": Healing advice for grieving after loss.

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Crystalline
Agrees that Reading is Fundamental

"You Can Heal Your Heart": Healing advice for grieving after loss.

Unread post

Here's a book that may be of interest to some people. I just heard about it:

FROM Louise Hay.
February 1, 2014 at 1:45pm
Affirm: I honor my losses.

"As you see, there are different names for different types of losses. While each one of us grieves in a unique way, the experience of loss is universal. It is important to note then, that if loss is universal, so is healing. While you often have no control over a breakup, divorce, or death occurring, you do have complete control over the thinking that follows. You can create an experience of fully feeling the grief and desiring the healing, or you can become a victim of the pain. Affirmations are a valuable tool that can steer your thoughts toward healing and away from suffering." ~ David Kessler

Here is an excerpt from "You Can Heal Your Heart," a book that David Kessler and I wrote together to explore how we grieve and find healing after enduring any type of loss, such as a break-up, divorce, or death. Grieving is challenging, but it is our thoughts that often add suffering to our pain. We hope that this book will expand your awareness and thinking around loss to include love and understanding. Our intention is for you to feel your grief fully without getting stuck in the sorrow and suffering.

This book will be officially released on February 4, 2014. Here is a link to pre-order it on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ ... ousecom-20

To read an excerpt, click here:http://www.scribd.com/doc/201807673/You ... id-Kessler

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”