• In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Women True Stories by Diem Carpe

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
DiemCarp
Official Newbie!

Women True Stories by Diem Carpe

Unread post

Hello everyone! My name is Diem Carpe and I'm here to introduce you my new book called Women True Stories.
Well, maybe you think that this book is just again fiction stories but not! This is non ficition book divided into eighteen interesting stories collected by past years from women which let you feel their emotions. Don't just read it, think about it.

Thanks for booktalk.org to let me promote my book.

Link on book: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008NE0CRQ
also available https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/206958

Enjoy reading!

Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Women True Stories by Diem Carpe

Unread post

Diem Carpe, you really should have someone proof your work. "Women True Stories" doesn't make sense grammatically. You probably mean, "Women's True Stories." And even this doesn't tell the reader anything about what they'll find inside your book. Are the true stories sexual? Are they about painful relationships? What sort of true stories are they?

PLEASE do not waste your time answering my questions right here in this thread. If you do you're missing the point. Your answer should be right on the book cover and not in this little thread buried amidst millions and millions of Internet posts. The picture doesn't tell potential readers about what is inside your book either. And you could have included a few words directly below the title helping explain the nature of the book. But you didn't. It is all a mystery and I think your book sales will suffer as a result.

On Amazon.com you say, "This non-fiction book is divided into eighteen stories. Each story is different, original and narrated by another woman. Book let you feel their emotions. Remember, stories are real. Next edition is planned on the 2013." This description contains spelling errors and is incomplete. I assume English is not your native language so it seems like a good idea to ask someone that reads and writes in English to proof your book for errors. To have errors in the actual title and description of your book is really not wise.

You probably weren't expecting such harsh criticism but that's what you really need. All your family and friends simply congratulating you for producing a book isn't going to help you. You need to know the truth. I do wish you well in your promotional efforts but please do yourself a favor and get some help making the book title, description and cover better. People will assume that if you cannot even write the title properly the book is probably filled with similar errors.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”