• In total there are 10 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 10 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Whoever said you couldn't get around to reading every book you wanted to was wrong

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
DoneNotDone
Official Newbie!

Whoever said you couldn't get around to reading every book you wanted to was wrong

Unread post

Hello there!

Ever hear of a great book or movie or music album that you want to get around to but you simply forget, or don't have time due to the constraints of your busy life?

My name is Samantha, and I'm working at an app called "Done Not Done" based out of NYC. Basically, Done Not Done enables users to create a (free! ) and growing list of the things that they want to do-- not the things that they have to do! Once you have created this list, you add your friends, with whom you can share lists, and even see where your interests overlap!

For example, if you're a big Harry Potter fan and have the third book on your to-do list, you can find out which of your friends are also Harry Potter fans and join together to form a book club. Or, let's say a new movie comes out, but no one wants to go and see it with you. Well, worry no more, because Done Not Done, will let you know if any of your friends also want to see it!

I'd like to invite any and all of you to join Done Not Done, make an account here: www.donenotdone.com. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions (which we're always open to) feel free to add me, or ask on here We also have a twitter handle @DoneNotDone where we will constantly be providing update and answering questions!

Thank you and Happy Reading!

Samantha J.

Return to “Everything Else”