• In total there are 9 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 9 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Guy P. Harrison - email questions!

#52: Aug. - Sept. 2008 (Non-Fiction)
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Guy P. Harrison - email questions!

Unread post

Email Interview Questions

Our author, Guy P. Harrison, has accepted our invitation to an email interview. Please use this thread to ask him questions about his book, "50 reasons people give for believing in a god." At the right time these questions will be forwarded to him via email and he'll reply soon thereafter....we hope. :shock:
Last edited by Chris OConnor on Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
ginof
Sophomore

Dear Mr. Harrison

Unread post

thanks for the book! I'm about half way through as I submit this question and I'm enjoying the book a lot.

I wholeheartedly agree that the best approach one can take with a religious person is to get them to actually think about what they believe. I recognize getting some of them to do so is better than not. But do you think many of them will?
just thinking (I hope)
ginof
Sophomore

potential question....

Unread post

As someone who has written about about refuting reasons to believe in god, what do you think is the best reason to believe in god, or perhaps which of the 'rebuttals' in the book is the 'weakest'?
just thinking (I hope)

Return to “50 reasons people give for believing in a god - by Guy P. Harrison”