• In total there are 24 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 24 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 800 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:47 pm

For Everything and Everyone

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
fpla83

For Everything and Everyone

Unread post

I awoke this morning and learned that I am not super-human. I am not immortal. This is a very important fact to learn. For many do not realize it until they become unhappy with their life. When they are already bound to it. All my life I have avoided chains. I understand now that they cannot be avoided, they must be broken. For all is one. I am this table and this chair and that rock outside the window. They become what I become. He who hates himself hates all for all is him. He who loves himself loves all for all is him. He who questions himself questions all for all is him. To struggle against yourself is to struggle against all. To conquer yourself is to conquer all. To regret one thing is to regret everything.
DaRk Penguin

Re: For Everything and Everyone

Unread post

You awoke this morning as a solipsist?
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Regrets

Unread post

Oh no, but I DO regret something I've done. Dang it, that means I regret EVERYTHING I have ever done or thought! GAAAAAAAA! I can't handle the pressure!

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”