• In total there are 37 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 37 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

You guys are invited

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
kru5h

You guys are invited

Unread post

I am the Co-owner of a chat room in MSN right now, entitled !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DEBATE FAITHIt has all of the exlamation points at the beginning because rooms are in alphabetical order.Feel free to visit, in fact I could use some moderators there.Here is the URL:... actually the URL is about a page long, so never mind.There is a message board there too, but there is nothing posted yet. -Kyle Rush,A Candle for the Blind
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: You guys are invited

Unread post

KyleYou'll see me in there soon! I think the way MSN allows the use of exclamation points is silly, but since they do I understand why everyone creates such long chat room names. Chris
kru5h

Unread post

The name of the room was changed to:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DEBATEI have a robot in there now.what does a robot do?the robot is a host (kicks people out)it will kick you out if you use certain profanity (f word, s word, fag, cunt)and it kicks people out for repeating something more than onceIt also automatically responds to certain phrases (prove there is no god, will cause the bot to say "the burden of proof is on the one making a positive assertment.")the robot also has a link to the bible, google.com, and dictionary.com, so it can instantly post a link to anything you ask it to find.alright, enough advertising for me (sorry) I hope to see one of you guys there. -Kyle Rush,A Candle for the Blind
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

KyleIt sounds like your room will attract quite a few people over time. How many are in there during your peak hours?Chris
kru5h

Unread post

I would say an average of 18 (during daylight hours) and a peak of about 32.That is fairly active for a MSN room and is one of the most popular religion rooms.Only The Christian teen chat consistently has more people. (And the Islam room, but that doesnt count since about 25 of them are robots) -Kyle Rush,A Candle for the Blind

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”