• In total there are 23 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 21 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

My take on the human condition

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
mmguta
Official Newbie!

My take on the human condition

Unread post

I have written a play called the Tribulation of Bill Bard. It is about a lobbyist involved in a car accident who wakes up to face a jury made up of God, The Devil, Buddha, Freud, Mussolini, Don Quixote and Sancho Panza. This jury wants an explanation from Mr. Bard regarding the belief system that guided his life to determine whether he lived a lie. As a lawyer he attacks everyone including his parents, evolution, religion, politics, Oedipus complex and other neurosis. He has to make his case in two hours to sway them to his side. If you enjoy the subject matter please read my play and give me your honest assessment.
Thank you,
Michael Guta
Last edited by mmguta on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
bogerty
Getting Comfortable

Re: My take on the human condition

Unread post

Hmm!! I will surely have a look at it :)

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”