• In total there are 20 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 18 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

The Dark Bible

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

The Dark Bible

Unread post

www.nobeliefs.com/DarkBib...ntents.htmCompiled by Jim Walker.Quote:I made the first Dark Bible in the early 1990s as a Macintosh Hypercard stack and used the alias "Zardoz" for the author name. I had originally feared using my own name due to veiled threats I had received from religious zealots, some of my fears which, no doubt, came from my own paranoia.Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.I came to get down, I came to get down. So get out ya seat and jump around - House of PainHEY! Is that a ball in your court? - Mr. P
Doc Tiessen

Re: The Dark Bible

Unread post

Mr P,I guess you have been asked this many times... but explain me.... why are you Pessimistic?Is this your real attitude in life, or just a pseudonym for chats? Diversity is Good!
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Re: The Dark Bible

Unread post

I am pessimistic, but optimistically speaking!I believe that there are so many chances for good to be done that people just miss on making happen. There is no end to the stupid things most of our species does! My thoughts are optimistic, but my experience is pessimistic.Mostly, I am neutral about things, but lean toward pessimism. I came up with the name (I know...I did not create it) when I had an idea one day for a character for a comic. I have since created the strip and website: www.mrpessimistic.com.Just a way to pass time. I am TRULY after actual, intelligent discourse, for that is the only way I see any kind of eventual concensus forming among the varied peoples of our little mud-ball.Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.I came to get down, I came to get down. So get out ya seat and jump around - House of PainHEY! Is that a ball in your court? - Mr. PI came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”