• In total there are 29 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 29 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

Kentucky Charm on Kindle

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
ChristineAnneLibbey
Official Newbie!

Kentucky Charm on Kindle

Unread post

Hello BookTalk members!

My novel "Kentucky Charm" is available on Kindle! Kentucky Charm is a 'clean' romance mystery with fast-paced, witty dialogue.

http://www.amazon.com/Kentucky-Charm-eb ... B007OLFFLW

Krissy Harrow, an equine veterinarian, has a new neighbor...a reclusive South African millionaire named Trevor Wright with a violent past. After a minor misunderstanding, they embark on an epic romance. But their love story is threatened by Krissy’s crazed stalker! After uncovering the man’s motive, Trevor and Krissy find themselves at the center of a plot so evil that it threatens to destroy their love and shake the entire thoroughbred racing community to it’s core.

Hope you enjoy!
Last edited by ChristineAnneLibbey on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChristineAnneLibbey
Official Newbie!

Re: Kentucky Charm on Kindle

Unread post

Quick Update: For Labor Day, I enrolled my book in Kindle Select. So if you are an Amazon prime member the book is now free. Thank you!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”