• In total there are 34 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 34 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

St Bartholomew's Man - Mary Delorme

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
greenfinger9

St Bartholomew's Man - Mary Delorme

Unread post

Hi Guys,
I am the son of the author Mary Delorme. She has seven books printed on paper to date, including the topographical books Curious Sussex and Curious Wiltshire, a romance, Wandering Minstrels and the story of the great chef, Alexis (Soyer).
"St Bartholomew's Man" is her first foray into e-books, published by me.
Subtle, moving, beautifully told, and based on all the real facts available, 'St Bartholomew's Man' will take you in accurate period detail, to a time in the 12th century when life was brief and harsh. To the time a humble man, a mere court jester to King Henry 1st, yet a man with great vision was formed, who was to lay the groundwork to one of the worlds greatest institutions, hundreds of years ahead of it's time.
St Bartholomew's Hospital

I don't know how many times I have read this to format it for Kindle, but it still has me in tears every time. I hope you like it. All feedback or reviews are welcomed.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/St-Bartholomews ... 422&sr=8-1

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”