• In total there are 36 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 36 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

New release: New Frontier by Cliff Ball

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
cliffball
Permanent Ink Finger

New release: New Frontier by Cliff Ball

Unread post

New Frontier is my newest novel, my 5th. It's an alternate history speculative fiction novel.

In this speculative fiction novel, what-if Ronald Reagan became President in 1976 instead? He continues with the moon landings, and declares that a moon base would be established, followed by a Mars Base by 1989. The Soviets decide to up the ante by building an interstellar starship, and send it on its way as the US establishes a permanent presence on the Moon.

Terrorism rears its ugly head, which will forever change American politics, but not the Space Race. The new POTUS has to pursue these enemies of the US to secure America's future. We follow America's progress from Moon to Mars to an eventual starship mission out of the solar system, which will continue in book two.

Available in paperback currently on Amazon for $8.99, will be available on B&N soon
In e-book for $2.99 on all Amazon sites, US link, B&N Nook, Smashwords

Author of The End Times Saga, a Christian fiction series. Visit my website to check them out.
Site/blog
Twitter
Facebook

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”