• In total there are 36 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 35 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Lynna Merrill: The Masters That Be fantasy series

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
LynnaMerrill

Lynna Merrill: The Masters That Be fantasy series

Unread post

Hello everyone,

Please check out my newly released fantasy books. These are fantasy books with dystopian and romantic elements.

The Seekers of Fire (The Masters That Be #1)

The Makers of Light (The Masters That Be #2)

The Weavers of Paths (The Masters That Be #3)

You will find a summary below. Check out my website at http://www.lynnamerrill.com for more information and excerpts as well as links to retailers of the books, and my new Facebook fanpage at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Lynna- ... 8999228177 for a longer excerpt from the first book.

The Bers have ruled Mierenthia with fire magic and an iron fist for hundreds of years, but now their magic is failing. The firepipes are dry. The firewells gape cold and empty, and the factories are shutting down. Light, warmth, and food are scarce. Strange creatures appear not only in the distant forests but even in the cities, the Bers' own strongholds.

Amidst this chaos arises Linden, a young commoner woman who dares oppose a Ber with forbidden magic of her own. She is joined by Rianor, the High Ruler of Qynnsent, who defies what the Bers call a noble's greatest responsibility. The two tamper with the half-ridiculed, half-forbidden idea of science and believe that there is more to science than the Bers and mentors would have people think.

Dominick, a young mentor, one of the priestly class who keep people from thinking aberrant thoughts, starts to question the Ber world even as he is trying to save it.

Merley, a young Ber woman who sees things that others cannot, saves a condemned boy and seeks out a reprobate old witch.

As these young people choose the paths rarely taken and make paths of their own, others try to pull their strings and shape the world according to their own wills.

Thanks for looking!

Lynna Merrill

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”