• In total there are 40 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 40 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Hello to all on Booktalk

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
markybee0

Hello to all on Booktalk

Unread post

Hi all,
My name is Nigel Raven.I have just had my book published on amazon kindle and am glad that i have come across site's like this one.
I am a 40 year old plumber,and up until 4 weeks ago,the last time i wrote anything was when i was in school,some 24 years ago.Even then,i didn't like writing.
After watching a program on uk tv called 'Hidden Talent's',i thought,why not see if there is a book in me,and there was.Whether it is any good or not,still remains to be seen.

I live in bristol,uk,and my only hobbies do seem to be just watching tv,like formula one,game shows,snooker,ect.I sometimes play a little guitar,but just for fun and to relax.

Being honest,i don't like reading at all,unless i am learning something.It may sound strange being a writer but not like reading.Its the same with music.I like playing it but very rarely do i listen to it.
That's all for now,Nigel Raven
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Hello to all on Booktalk

Unread post

Welcome to the community!

Return to “Everything Else”