• In total there are 14 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 14 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 851 on Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:30 am

Hello everyone

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
deathvirgen

Hello everyone

Unread post

My name is Ana, I am from Peru and reside in NJ-USA. I love to read all kind of books, except horror ones, I can't take those, or I will get nightmares for weeks!!!!
I started reading since I was 20 years old and like it since then, I love to collect books and hope that one day my kids will get to read those same books.
Question for everyone...
We are now in the electronic era, I would love to buy a kindle, nook, etc but I am not sure which one. Like I said before I want my kids to be able to read this same books. So which device would allow to buy books, and when I am done reading I can put in some kind of hard drive or device where when my kids grow up they can read them. Any answers will be awesome....
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Hello everyone

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org, Ana. :-)

I'm not sure of the Kindle is better than the Nook but I do love my Kindle.
Suzanne

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Book General

Re: Hello everyone

Unread post

Hello Ana and welcome!

I have a Nook tablet and I love it. If my daughter buys a nook and registers it to my account all my books will transfer over to her. She can then create her own account. You can install memory card for downloads other than your devise supported books. That information can be downloaded into any devise. This is not the case with books that you would buy from amazon or b&n. Best advice I can give is to check them all out. Do some research and pick one that suits you best.

Return to “Everything Else”