• In total there are 30 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 30 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

*Waves* Hi!!! I'm Terebithia! I am SO happy to have found this awesome forum!

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Terebithia
Getting Comfortable

*Waves* Hi!!! I'm Terebithia! I am SO happy to have found this awesome forum!

Unread post

Now I can completely geek out dive into my pile of books and make book angels and no one will look at me strangely!

...ok they will.. but it will be accepted! lol!

Now for some answers! I'm a 25 year old female originally from California (San Diego most recently but all over Cali) who currently resides in Bowie, Maryland. Let's see.. special interests, I have many but to name a few: Reading (le duh :P), Music, Knitting, Crocheting, Tumblr (This one is more of an addiction lol), Cooking, Just generally living life to the fullest!
Currently the book topics (Which I'm actually planning to make a thread about to see who else loves this subject) are books on Dystopian/Utopian Societies or Apocalyptic sort of books, as well as "Chick-Lit" though I detest that term, and Psychological Thrillers! I found book talk through Google search, I realized I'd been rambling to my boyfriend about books and being the doll that he is would sit and listen but isn't much of a book reader (Definitely trying to change that) and I realized AH! I must have somewhere to go to ramble away!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day!!
johnson1010
Tenured Professor

Re: *Waves* Hi!!! I'm Terebithia! I am SO happy to have found this awesome forum!

Unread post

Welcome to Booktalk, Terebithia!

We're glad to have you. Start up some discussions, join in ours, or just eavesdrop. We take all kinds!
In the absence of God, I found Man.
-Guillermo Del Torro

Are you pushing your own short comings on us and safely hating them from a distance?

Is this the virtue of faith? To never change your mind: especially when you should?

Young Earth Creationists take offense at the idea that we have a common heritage with other animals. Why is being the descendant of a mud golem any better?
johnson1010
Tenured Professor

Re: *Waves* Hi!!! I'm Terebithia! I am SO happy to have found this awesome forum!

Unread post

Now I can completely geek out dive into my pile of books and make book angels and no one will look at me strangely!

I had this Scrooge McDuck image in my head when i read your post.
In the absence of God, I found Man.
-Guillermo Del Torro

Are you pushing your own short comings on us and safely hating them from a distance?

Is this the virtue of faith? To never change your mind: especially when you should?

Young Earth Creationists take offense at the idea that we have a common heritage with other animals. Why is being the descendant of a mud golem any better?
Terebithia
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

johnson1010 wrote:

I had this Scrooge McDuck image in my head when i read your post.

I already love this place.. because that's EXACTLY what I envisioned myself doing when I wrote that LOL!!
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org. :-)
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Heya, welcome! I like your book preferences.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams
Rajesh
Wearing Out Library Card

Unread post

Terebithia,
Welcome to Booktalk, ! :)
“Her blood is settled, and her joints are stiff;
Life and these lips have long been separated:
Death lies on her like an untimely frost
Upon the sweetest flower of all the field.”
Terebithia
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Aaaw thank you all! I feel so welcomed here :D!
My eyes are burning as I've been reading all day... am I the only one who finds that feeling enchanting? lol you can say I'm crazy :P it's ok.
Coralie1960
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Hi Terebithia. I'm new here too. My husband doesn't read either. We've been married for 28 years and I haven't changed him yet :) . Actually he's dyslexic and sometimes I read to him, especially on long car rides. I'm looking forward to participating in this site.

Return to “Everything Else”